Muslim Attack at UNC

Just in…[i]another[/i] Mohammed does what he does best:

Mohammed Reva Taheriazar

[quote]
New Details about UNC-CH Attack

(03/03/06 – CHAPEL HILL) - The driver of an SUV that plowed into a group of pedestrians at UNC-Chapel Hill on Friday told police it was retribution for the treatment of Muslims around the world, according to ABC News.

It happened around noon Friday in front of Lenoir Hall on the campus, in a common area known as the Pit. Paramedics took six people to UNC Hospitals. Five had been released by Friday evening and the sixth was not expected to be admitted.

Chapel Hill police say they arrested the suspect, Mohammed Reva Taheriazar, 23, of Chapel Hill, shortly after the incident. Several witnesses were able to give police the rented Jeep Cherokee’s license plate number.

Police said they would charge Taheriazar, a psychology major who graduated from UNC last semester, with several counts of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill.

Sources say Taheriazar told police he was seeking retribution for the treatment of Muslims around the world, according to ABC News justice correspondent Pierre Thomas. Taheriazar apparently told police he tried to rent the biggest SUV he could find to use in the attack.[/quote]

abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?secti … id=3958312

ahhhhhhhhhh…lie gets better every day.

Way to go, moron. I can’t think of a worse place in the U.S. for a Muslim to go on the atttack than North Carolina. It’s a very Republican state and everyone carries guns.

If he was the real deal wouldn’t he have killed himself in the process? Remember, they all want a one-way ticked to Allah (and 70 virgin brides).

If you follow the link the article mentions it was his idea to kill himself in the crash.

But he couldn’t even get that right. Good luck in jail, pardner. :bravo:

He looks like a very upstanding citizen. I hope the court is fair when dealing with him, and they take into account that he has the right and freedom to express his religion through all means possible.

I also hope that people will be understanding towards his cause. This person has rights and is after all, a human being with feelings who deserves to be treated equally, just like everybody else.

When did attempted murder become a religious freedom and / or expression?

He’s a sick guy. Let’s just hope he gets some help.

Glad that the victims weren’t seriously injured.

“Looks like” maybe, but his cheese has clearly slipped off his cracker. I’m confident that the North Carolina justice system won’t fail to deliver an appropriate treatment/punishment for his misdeeds.

When did attempted murder become a religious freedom and / or expression?[/quote]

I think it’s called irony

You know, like “D’oh”

What a silly Mohammed- any good ol’ boy, right-wing anti-government militia-type Timothy could have told him it ain’t the size of the truck, it’s the amount of fertiliser you can pack in.

Folks,let’s please be careful about the generalizations flying around in this thread.

Peace

jdsmith
IP co-mod

I was being sarcastic, for the information of the slower people amongst us :smiley:

I hope they throw the book at him.

[quote=“Dangermouse”]He looks like a very upstanding citizen. I hope the court is fair when dealing with him, and they take into account that he has the right and freedom to express his religion through all means possible.

I also hope that people will be understanding towards his cause. This person has rights and is after all, a human being with feelings who deserves to be treated equally, just like everybody else.[/quote]
You’re absolutely right. He deserves to go before a judge and told what he is charged with, and a right to legal representation. He has the freedom here to commit heinous crimes if he chooses, and then hopefully he’ll be locked up, and after that deported to his own country. He should not be tortured by the state, but if his fellow inmates want to take out a little frustration on him, I might turn the other way.

Bodo

No he doesn’t. he certainly doesn’t have the right to drive an SUV at me.
But you know what I’m getting at, bodo. :wink:

[quote=“Comrade Stalin”]Just in…[i]another[/i] Mohammed does what he does best:

Mohammed Reva Taheriazar[/quote]

Hey, showing images of Mohammed is offensive to Muslims. If you aren’t careful, there will be protests outside internet cafes around the world.

What a silly Mohammed- any good ol’ boy, right-wing anti-government militia-type Timothy could have told him it ain’t the size of the truck, it’s the amount of fertiliser you can pack in.[/quote]

Yes Mike, because there are some many Timothy McVeigh-type terrorists in the country, right? I mean, after all, if we have one or two homegrown American, perhaps even Christian terrorists here (I know when I said Christian terrorist your dick moved a little, but please, calm down), that is more or less equivalent to the forty thousand Iranian women who have pledged they will die as suicide bombers, right? They say:

“We are first and foremost Muslims and it is our duty to defend our brothers and sisters throughout the world,” she says. “We don’t need permission from anybody. This has to do with our religious duty and responsibilities. This is our choice, and we have no fear. We adhere to the legacy of our late leader, Imam Khomeini.”

worldnetdaily.com/news/artic … E_ID=45148

I’m glad to see that you, like most liberals, are not constrained by any sense of proportion and balance when discussing terrorism. I mean, just because there are tens of thousands of jihadists actively engaged in holy wars against non-Muslims across the globe, and there are tens of millions of Muslims who condone or support these wars, doesn’t mean all Muslims are terrorists.

What a silly Mohammed- any good ol’ boy, right-wing anti-government militia-type Timothy could have told him it ain’t the size of the truck, it’s the amount of fertiliser you can pack in. [/quote]

Yeah Mike, sheesh. Can’t you see from the OP’s post this is a serious discussion about terrorists/terrorism. :unamused: Get with the program! :wink:

Bodo

In the realm of knuckleheads:

[quote]
Sheik Muhsen Al-

First off, I want to know how they were humiliating that female camel. Just guessing here, but I bet they probably first put a big tent-like dress over her, requiring her to completely cover any exposed hair. Am I close here?