Musoon Women's Clinic

Has anyone been to the Musoon Women’s Clinic to see an OB/GYN? Or know of anyone who has? If so, please share your experience and what you think of the healthcare providers (doc/nurse/anesthesiologist/etc) and facilities. I’m looking for an OB/GYN for my pregnancy, and I’d like to consider this clinic among other recommendations.

musoonclinic.com.tw/

I think this is the street address:
1-4F., No.90, Sec. 2, Chang-an E. Rd.
Zhongshan District

Thanks very much.

Hi

I have me the owners a few times. The facilities are top notch although the English abilities of the ancilliary staff isnt too good. Cost is also very high. The final thing that turned my wife and I off was the pushing of C-sections and fengshui.

We ended up at Tai-An and have been very happy.

Thank you, Chris. May I ask who your wife’s OB at Tai-An is?

hi

my wife is seeing Dr Lin… great guy, straight up, no bullshit. We had a few scares early on and he gave us all possible scenarios and possible solutions. Very impressed. Delivery is pending so I cant comment on his bedside manner but he was recommended to us by friends and is apparently one of Tai An’s star drs.

I have also heard great things about DR CHEN SHIH MING and Dr Robert Young at Tai An.

Head over to parentpages.net/phpbb2/index.php for great Taiwan resources on parenting here. Lots of experience, hospital and dr recommendations.

Thanks for the information, Chris. I’m glad all is well with your wife and baby, and wish you all a smooth and healthy delivery.