Mustard

I’m looking to try a brand of mustard other than French’s. Not that I dislike French’s all that much, I’d just like to give something else a try on my sandwiches. I bought a bottle of Carrefour Dijon last year, but it was dreadful. I’d like to avoid wasting too much money on a whole lot of hit-and-miss sampling. I don’t want anything super hot. What are your suggestions for what to get, and maybe what to avoid?

Unless you can recommend something from a specific store here in Taichung, whatever you suggest needs to be available at Carrefour, Save and Safe, Ai Mart, etc., or else at Jason’s or City Super. Sorry, I don’t have a Costo card.

City Super has loads of interesting mustards. I’ve tried a few different ones over the years. Can’t recommend anything specific - they all work for me (anything not from the US of A is probably a safe bet). They ain’t cheap, of course.

Recently got myself Mayo+mustard mix in Carrefour :smiley: like it~~

at the risk of channeling DragonBones, it’s also ridiculously easy to make your own… at an absolute fraction of the cost of store bought stuff.

at the risk of channeling DragonBones, it’s also ridiculously easy to make your own… at an absolute fraction of the cost of store bought stuff.