🏃 🏃‍♀️ Sports | Trans Athletes

Yes, but American blacks dominate other blacks. American Asians also dominate other Asians and so on.

1 Like
1 Like

Sucks for the 2nd place girl that should have won. It’s not fair at all.

3 Likes

Not in weightlifting. Seriously?

Amazingly, she can even keep her testicles and compete against women. I’d have thought you’d at the very least have to have your balls off.

4 Likes

This is just wrong.

Are people really going to keep pretending it’s just a coincidence mediocre males athletes just able to dominate against women?

7 Likes

5 Likes

I would honestly be more impressed if they were competing against males while on female hormones. Plus since they’re “real” women why not beat the boys? :thinking:

Hubbard is out

2 Likes

There’s a joke in there about her not having a decent snatch, but I’m not making it. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Totally dominant in two weight classes and crushed all previous “GOAT” type fighters.

This article is hilarious. Not only do they focus more on Hubbard, who failed to register a score, than they do on the actual medal winners, but they include this editorializing.

Laurel Hubbard, the reluctant history-maker

Up is down. Black is white. Attention seekers are “reluctant.” More false narrative building by the media.

Also they seem a bit incredulous that it’s Hubbard who has come under fire when there’s other trans athletes.

She is one of three athletes competing in Tokyo who openly describe themselves as trans. There’s Canadian footballer called Quinn, who came out as nonbinary and transgender via Instagram last year, and a BMX cyclist called Chelsea Wolfe. However, while Quinn, who was born female, continues to compete in the women’s competition, it is Hubbard who has drawn most attention, having been allowed to switch from being a male competitor to the women’s weightlifting contest.

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I have no problem with trans athletes in the Olympics except when it involves feats of strength like weightlifting, shot put or boxing. Football is iffy. But I’m fine with a trans BMX cyclist.

I think they had a lot to say but didn’t want to get canceled.

4 Likes

I think silence is becoming the only policy now for people who aren’t with the PC program.

Also, I’d be a bit annoyed if I’d just won a medal and had to answer questions like that. Just ask me about my performance.

2 Likes

The second female Penn swimmer to speak out, who was granted anonymity due to what is viewed as threats from the university, activists, and the political climate, wants people to know that Penn swimmers are “angry” over the lack of fairness in the sport as Lia Thomas destroys the record books and brings fellow teammates to tears.

The second Penn swimmer to come forward was at the University of Akron Zippy Invitational where she watched Lia Thomas beat fellow teammate Anna Kalandadze by 38 seconds in the 1650 freestyle.

“They feel so discouraged because no matter how much work they put in it, they’re going to lose. Usually, they can get behind the blocks and know they out-trained all their competitors and they’re going to win and give it all they’ve got,” the source said.

“Usually everyone claps, everyone is yelling and cheering when someone wins a race. Lia touched the wall and it was just silent in there,” OutKick’s source said during a phone interview.

“When [Penn swimmer] Anna [Kalandadze] finished second, the crowd erupted in applause.”

Coach?
Athletic Director?
[crickets]

5 Likes

Everyone’s too scared to say anything. It’s misogynistic insanity.

6 Likes

It’s why people are discussing the Solomon Asch - Conformity Experiments. TPTB seem to understand their effects on the general population very well.

2 Likes

Lia touched the wall and it was just silent in there

LOL. At least the general public haven’t gone insane yet.

And the hysterics from the other side, complaining about hysteria:

2 Likes

It’s amazing how complicit the media is in pushing the narrative that this is acceptable in the face of overwhelming public opinion. I know plenty of liberals both online and in person, and I don’t know a single person who’s for this. I’d wager many trans people probably aren’t for it either. This is mostly opportunists who couldn’t win medals when they were male taking advantage of a media environment that’s terrified of invoking the ire of a VERY vocal, but VERY small group of “social justice” advocates. If only they’d realize this group actually has almost no power when it comes to their threats of cancellations and boycotts…

3 Likes

A second team male swimmer slaughters the female swimmers, then allegedly brags about it. What a complete shit.

3 Likes

4 Likes