My Baba won't wash his hair and get rid of his dandruff!

I’ve told him many times to wash his hair and to go and see
a doctor about his dandruff but he just walks off.He no longer cares about his appearance and if others catch sight of his white powdered collar.
I thought about taking a photo and showing it to him so he can understand why I’m so put off at the sight of it.
I’m told that I’m just too fussy and that it’s only dandruff but I cannot bear it any longer, especially for someone who handles food in the catering industry. How can I get him to improve his personal hygiene? My mum says he has a scalp problem.

[quote=“hairy knuckles”]I’ve told him many times to wash his hair and to go and see
a doctor about his dandruff but he just walks off.He no longer cares about his appearance and if others catch sight of his white powdered collar.
I thought about taking a photo and showing it to him so he can understand why I’m so put off at the sight of it.
I’m told that I’m just too fussy and that it’s only dandruff but I cannot bear it any longer, especially for someone who handles food in the catering industry. How can I get him to improve his personal hygiene? My mum says he has a scalp problem.[/quote]

Buy him a white shirt/jacket and all your problems, and his dandruff, will quickly go away.

Hairy Knuckles: “Location: Sexfriends welcome”

Ummmm!