My boyfriend cheated!

Twonavels is from South Africa, she should know well enough to protect herself.

Hey, I didn’t start this thread! I thought it fit in pretty well with the whole where-are-all-the-fine-men thing!
Anyways, if anybody wants to see what he looks like check out p.16 in yesterday’s Taipei Times…that is, the Youth Central section. We didn’t really break up because of the two guys (not at the same time, but very appealing thought :wink: ), but rather because he didn’t come to my birthday party, and he spilled stage blood on my favorite pants, and he likes to wear my socks, and he wanted me to pay for too many things (like the KTV!), and I realised that the only things keeping us together for three months were his soft, delicious butt, his absolutely kissable mouth, and some other unmentionable talents.
And maybe because he’s a little bit psycho.
Next!

He also speaks Mandarin to foreigners in that mocking every-word-a-fourth-tone accent. I asked him why he talked that way, and he said that’s how foreigners talked. I asked him if I talked that way, and he said no. So cut it out, I said, and he did - to me. I noticed he continued to talk that way to the other foreigners (including you) for the rest of the evening. I wouldn’t have said anything, but for the fact that you two are splitsville.

Er . . . does this mean that the “two guys” thing didn’t happen at all, or that it did happen but you didn’t care about it?

I guess one is merely :astonished: and the other is :noway:

[quote=“twonavels”]I realised that the only things keeping us together for three months were his soft, delicious butt, his absolutely kissable mouth, and some other unmentionable talents.
And maybe because he’s a little bit psycho.[/quote]
:astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

:astonished: It’s the cross-clone of Oprah and Dr. Ruth run amok! Flee for your lives! Flee, I say! :astonished:

We are getting somewhere here… :smiling_imp:

As you implicitly stated above, the breakup was in the offing, even before you found out about his extracurricular activities.

If he doesn’t talk like that I can’t understand him so that’s probably better for the two of us! But he did tell all my foreign friends how much he likes foreigners. Maybe he has a fetish.
I meant the two guys were not at the same time.
I have decided that my next dude will have to be boring, rich and older than 21!

Well, I got two out of three – but hey, those Abba hits must be worth something.

You must be getting old :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow. :astonished:

NEXT! No soup for you!

First, twonavels, how does this fit in with the Where the Fine Men at? thread??

Second, why do I always miss out on the good stuff! I wish he would have come to the KTV night I went to! I wish I could have seen this fellow for myself. I can’t believe he wore a hockey mask…hahahah

Well, 914, just to say that I haven’t found one yet. The cheating thing was more just something that I thought was funny…not the whole point of the post.
The point of the post was more like…Fine men don’t exist!
Even if they have a perfect ABBA collection. A man is only fine until you fall for him and get close enough to see all the flaws. Then you break up and he becomes somebody else’s fine man. And the whole process starts again.
Sheeeesh! I reveal the truth of the Universe, and all you guys care about is my puppy and his two boys! Weirdos! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“twonavels”]
Sheeeesh! I reveal the truth of the Universe, and all you guys care about is my puppy and his two boys! Weirdos! :p[/quote]

Fine men don’t exist - my now ex bf cheated on me with 2 guys!!!

Well, what where you aiming for?

fine men do exist, btw. I know a few.

Just start dating them and see how long they stay fine! :wink:
Anyway, I guess since this “relationship” practically started on Forumosa it’s only fitting that it ends here.
Sometimes it also helps to go around telling people how totally OVER your relationship is…it prevents you from giving in in a moment of weakness…just think, if I get back with him now I would look like a complete idiot.
So I’ll just look at this as security.
Good night to all the FINE men and women out there.

Well, maybe… The mere thought of my ex’es usually does the trick.

Let’s see…

Would I in a weak moment return to:

The screamer on antidepressants?

The very insecure and controlling girl, who always became horny when arguing?

The manipulating Taipei drama queen?

The one, who loved to cry?

Miss icicle?

The one, who had to look up “foreigner” in a dictionary?

Well, :noway:

No matter if I write about them or not…

So the point being are you mad at him for telling the truth or are you mad at him for not sharing?

I’m confused. Is twonavels a bloke ? I think I need another Beck’s.

Holy schnit! I’ve been there before. Drop his ass like a second-hand Kleenex. The paying for his and my KTV was the straw that broke the camel’s back on my last relationship.

So what do you do when one half of the relationship earns 5~7 times what the other half does?

Serious question.

On most average Taiwanese salaries our boyfriends/girlfriends could never accompany their foreign partners to even a fraction of the events/places we like to go.

Sorry, I’m not into night markets and window shopping…

Twonavels, sorry to hear that happened to you. Pretty sketchy.

Twonavels, If you want me to sort him out. Just say so. Capisce?

My ex was a Canadian with a cushy job. Illegal, but cushy considering the circumstances.

I too fail to get the gender here.
And “broke up” after three months? Three months hardly a bond makes.

“Taiwan is the only country in the world that is dominated by expatriates.”
Andrew Harris – Taipei after Dark (1969)