My fantastic new quiz with 3rd round of questions!

1. Woody Allen?

unlucky jimi

1. Alan Parsons
    All those hours spent watching Austin Powers have finally paid off!

[quote=“scomargo”]10. Alan Parsons
All those hours spent watching Austin Powers have finally paid off![/quote]

:laughing: bravo scomargo

Just one more to go.

Total guess for number 8: Alan Whicker

1. Alan Whicker

Aww, DANG it! Have you any idea how long I worked on that last one! And I’m a Merkin!

nice one Iris and an honorable mention to housecat who had the best score.

For that you win this:

What we call in the UK “Allen keys” I’m sure they will come in useful for you and the boy after the move from overseas! :bravo:

[quote=“Funk500”]nice one Iris and an honorable mention to housecat who had the best score.

For that you win this:

What we call in the UK “Allen keys” I’m sure they will come in useful for you and the boy after the move from overseas! :bravo:[/quote]

Oh! I won, I won! I’d like to thank my 10th grade science teacher who gave me the best advice of my life. She told me about flat worms and never to be a teacher!! And she was right of course and I should have listened to her.

I’m now a teacher and the greatest acheivement of my life is the winning of this ownderful new set of Alan wrenches. And I’d just bought some too, for the move and all. But these photographic ones are so lovely.

Oh, and I can’t forget to thank my publishers, Gus and Maoman. Without them, none of this nonsenese would ever have been possible! Muah! Muah! Thank you! (sniffle, tearlet, tearlet, sniffle) Thank you all so much!

ok… here’s another round of my sporadic quiz… What is the link here?

1. Which former member of Hawkwind is now better known for his proceeding band, and being a collector of Nazi memorabilia (says he is no Nazi)?[color=#FF0000]Correct the chief[/color]

2. Who in the 80’s wanted to reach out and grab ya?[color=#FF0000]Correct the chief[/color]

3. Real name is Ilyena Vasilievna Mironov and starred in The Madness of King George [color=#FF0000]Correct tomthorne[/color]

4. Their former lead singer is famous for being both a pilot and a fencer[color=#FF0000]Correct tomthorne[/color]

5. His name translates into English as Mr. “Oh my god” [color=#FF0000]pass[/color]

6. Writer of Ender’s Game and also a Mormon [color=#FF0000]Correct Taffy[/color]

7. The voice of Tiger Bay [color=#FF0000]pass[/color]

8. A famous British author, born in India but didn’t make cakes. [color=#FF0000]Correct Taffy[/color]

9. Directed Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt [color=#FF0000]Correct scomargo[/color]

10. Seen in Tenacious D and pretty much plays the same role every time [color=#FF0000]Correct Taffy[/color]

1. Orson Scott Card
  2. Rudyard Kipling
  3. Jack Black

Good to see Taffy knows his pop culture!

9: David Fincher

bravo scomargo!

Now for the more difficult ones

1 is Lemmy, right?

And 2 is Steve Miller?

indeed it is Mr. the chief!

EDIT and no2 is correct

indeed it is Mr. the chief![/quote]

Sorry, I edited to add my #2 answer

1. Iron Maiden
  1. Helen Mirren

correcto both times