My fault?

If my girlfriend not owning up to her mistakes was worst problem I had to deal with my my relationship, I’d consider myself lucky.

[quote=“LeeD”]
After we’ve talked about it a few times now, I understand that many times she just talks in the heat of the moment and many times it’s not true, but I still dont’ like it. It’s almost like they’re trying to get you unraveled? I’m not sure. Still trying to figure it out myself.[/quote]

I would run from this relationship,very far…This is a form of verbal abuse and no human should be subjected to this. Abusers typically say they will ‘try’ to be better and so forth. But in actuality they are not owning up/taking responsiblity for their part in the relationship. I wouldn’t try to figure out anything,Lee. Because you have taken it so long, she’s gonna keep on "trying’ not say what she says, instead of doing what you want her to do, discussing her anger in a civil respectful manner.

When a woman is doing this, she is saying, “I shouldn’t have to tell you. If you really knew me emotionally, you’d know what was wrong without me having to tell you.” I know this makes guys crazy!

When a woman is doing this, she is saying, “I shouldn’t have to tell you. If you really knew me emotionally, you’d know what was wrong without me having to tell you.” I know this makes guys crazy![/quote]

This may not be true. I think this can be found with anyone who is incapable of expressing themselves/their anger .

My wife and I fight like alleycats about twice a year. We say all kinds of nasty crap, throw stuff around, threaten each other with all manner of nonsense, and generally let our yayas out all over the place. Then we seperate for a couple of hours until one of us is big enough to come back around and apologize. The other one then apologizes too and usually a calm exchange ensues in which the issue is discussed calmly and rationally. This usually leads to a greater degree of emotional intimacy and the physical expression of same. It is all part of the relationship package and is actually kinda fun in a way. I think women just pick fights because somewhere in deep down inside they know it will lead to a release of tensions, laughter and a jolley good bit of bonking.