My favourite, um, things

Potatoes RULE!!

[quote=“the chief”]This one favourite guitar pick, I never play gigs without it.
Funny, 'cos it’s kind of been missing since the last time we played at NYNY, I should try and find it…[/quote]
Didn’t Funk500 find it stuck to his arse the other day? Or was that something else?

I’m not saying what my best thing is, but suffice to say it’s never been cut.

HG

Yeah, I lied, too. My best thing is the safe and certain knowledge that I’m so much better than any of you.
I have $8000 Kenneth Cole shoes too, but I hate 'em. Life’s funny that way sometimes.

New forumosa.com maxim?

[quote=“sandman”]Yeah, I lied, too. My best thing is the safe and certain knowledge that I’m so much better than any of you.
I have $8000 Kenneth Cole shoes too, but I hate 'em. Life’s funny that way sometimes.[/quote]

Second best, honey, second best.

You must learn to count your blessings. There are people in this world who are forced to wear unattractive footwear made of cheap leathers. Or :noway: plastic. Go home. Sniff them. Stroke them. Massage a high quality cream into them. Then take them out for a walk and think yourself lucky you have such a nice pair.

[quote=“Buttercup”][quote=“sandman”]Yeah, I lied, too. My best thing is the safe and certain knowledge that I’m so much better than any of you.
I have $8000 Kenneth Cole shoes too, but I hate 'em. Life’s funny that way sometimes.[/quote]

Second best, honey, second best.

You must learn to count your blessings. There are people in this world who are forced to wear unattractive footwear made of cheap leathers. Or :noway: plastic. Go home. Sniff them. Stroke them. Massage a high quality cream into them. Then take them out for a walk and think yourself lucky you have such a nice pair.[/quote]

And nice shoes too! :stuck_out_tongue:

my arse because it seems to dispense cash all on its own

Nothing. I just wanted to see that written down one more time.

My arse!

My arse![/quote]

So your arse can do that too :noway: … wow small world

My arse![/quote]

So your arse can do that too :noway: … wow small world[/quote]

Not really. It’s pretty much got it’s own postcode…

HEY! When did this tread start being so silly?

Anyone got any “normal” favourite things?

And, btw, you lot all smell that said your bums, cos they’re living, and I said no living things, so haha, you all look stupid! And smelly.

[quote=“irishstu”]HEY! When did this tread start being so silly?
[/quote]

Nuthin to do with me.

[quote=“irishstu”]HEY! When did this tread start being so silly?

Anyone got any “normal” favourite things?

And, btw, you lot all smell that said your bums, cos they’re living, and I said no living things, so haha, you all look stupid! And smelly.[/quote]

Your’e thinking of the “What’s your best thing?” thread, not this one on “My favorite, um, things.” Clearly a separate topic–I would have thought the difference to be obvious. :unamused:

laughs, scalloped potatoes, dill pickles , beef jerky, sports