My first own made black bread

I am not sure if I am allowed to post it in this area but I am so happy and proud of my self that I had to show it around before they eat it away here.

You all know it is terrible difficult to get good bread, especially black bread, here on our island. I know, you will come up with “In Taipei…” but I live down south of Taipei in the hills, so no supplies and not really going to Taipei for bread. So after a “first aid delivery” from home and some “electical engeneering” from myself I finally made it, my first selfmade black bread.

Ok, ok, I know. I still have to work a bit on the styling but it tasted great. Not like home, but it is NOT SWEET, IT HAS NOT STRANGE STUFF HIDED INSIDE and it is by far better than everything I can get here.
Thanks guys and sorry for bothering you and taking away something from your worthy time.
(Compliments are welcome :wink: )

In the Food Forum is your putting it should you be. Including the excellence of your recipe also good would be. :laughing:

Seriously, it looks great. There’s nothing to beat home-made bread.

Thanks Sandman, but you know, not yet long term testings available even when it looks good. So not sure if I can already put it in the “food” section. :wink:

Oh and the recipe was a combination of knowing what to do and several “accidents” so I am not even sure to be able to reproduce it anyway. :wink:

:bravo:
I was just saying yesterday that I am about ready to trade my left nut for some rye bread, ummmmmmmmmm rye bread.

Enjoy your loaf
:notworthy:

[quote=“mingshah”]I am not sure if I am allowed to post it in this area but I am so happy and proud of my self that I had to show it around before they eat it away here.

You all know it is terrible difficult to get good bread, especially black bread, here on our island. I know, you will come up with “In Taipei…” but I live down south of Taipei in the hills, so no supplies and not really going to Taipei for bread. So after a “first aid delivery” from home and some “electical engeneering” from myself I finally made it, my first selfmade black bread.

Ok, ok, I know. I still have to work a bit on the styling but it tasted great. Not like home, but it is NOT SWEET, IT HAS NOT STRANGE STUFF HIDED INSIDE and it is by far better than everything I can get here.
Thanks guys and sorry for bothering you and taking away something from your worthy time.
(Compliments are welcome :wink: )[/quote]

We have a “Kaiser” bread maker at home for the same reason–very few places down here to get good bread. It works great too and its a joy to eat your own homemade bread, so I know how you feel. Enjoy!

[quote=“mingshah”]I am not sure if I am allowed to post it in this area but I am so happy and proud of my self that I had to show it around before they eat it away here.

(Compliments are welcome :wink: )[/quote]

We have a “Kaiser” bread maker at home for the same reason–very few places down here to get good bread. It works great too and its a joy to eat your own homemade bread, so I know how you feel. Enjoy!

[quote=“mingshah”]Ok, ok, I know. I still have to work a bit on the styling but it tasted great. Not like home,
but it is NOT SWEET
, [/quote]

I’ll be looking to steal some.

What’s the recipe?

Now I’m craving Kaiser br

Thanks guys. Everybody showing up here will sooner or later get some from me, promised. :wink:

But I am not yet setisfied with the taste, just started and want to improve that stuff. As soon I am happy with what I am doing you get the recipe.

What do you do for rye flour?

At the moment: Having a wife who is working as tourleader and stocks up my supplies from Germany and Austria. :smiley: