My holiday is more cool, adventurous, and worldly than yours

ananova.com/news/story/sm_3374702.html?menu=

[quote]Luxury ocean liners in Russia are offering pirate hunting cruises aboard armed private yachts off the Somali coast.

Luxury ocean liners in Russia are offering pirate hunting cruises aboard armed private yachts off the Somali coast.
Wealthy punters pay £3,500 per day to patrol the most dangerous waters in the world hoping to be attacked by raiders.

When attacked, they retaliate with grenade launchers, machine guns and rocket launchers, reports Austrian business paper Wirtschaftsblatt.

Passengers, who can pay an extra £5 a day for an AK-47 machine gun and £7 for 100 rounds of ammo, are also protected by a squad of ex special forces troops.

The yachts travel from Djibouti in Somalia to Mombasa in Kenya.

The ships deliberately cruise close to the coast at a speed of just five nautical miles in an attempt to attract the interest of pirates.

“They are worse than the pirates,” said Russian yachtsman Vladimir Mironov. “At least the pirates have the decency to take hostages, these people are just paying to commit murder,” he continued.
[/quote]

Yeah, so who’s up for a vacation like this? Are you tired of friends not being impressed by your mean jungle journey into Cambodia or Laos after they found out it’s just a cushy day trip from Bangkok?

Yeah, I know, you took a cooler trip than that. I’m sure you did. But you know what, after you finish your story about how you nearly lost your life when a bunch of child beggars stole your cellphone and your Taiwan ATM card didn’t work in the jungle, I’m going to open up my knapsack and show you my pirate booty.

Just kidding I can’t afford that. But um, I’m saving up!

Great idea, Im all for it. Let the mighty dollar work against those murderous pirates for a change. Some people want to pay to fight them? Why not?

WTF they finally figured out how to kill black people legally and make some cash from it.

If you want to kill third world people and get PAID to do it. Join any branch of the United States Armed Forces.

I hope this is an article from The Onion. Terrible little shit pot this planet can be sometimes. :frowning:

tommy, shut the fuck up.

This is cool, beats paying to go out in the middle of a field in 'Body and fire off AK rounds.
If you take out the whole crew, who gets the boat?

[quote=“Bubba 2 Guns”]WTF they finally figured out how to kill black people legally and make some cash from it.

If you want to kill third world people and get PAID to do it. Join any branch of the United States Armed Forces.

I hope this is an article from The Onion. Terrible little shit pot this planet can be sometimes. :frowning:[/quote]

This is real, and it is from a Russian company. You know the Russians, right? Their Armed forces has never killed a third world person in all the years of its existence!

Bubba, seriously, can I ever start a thread that doesn’t turn into a thread about Americuns? Lots of us ain’t from there.

[quote=“Chuanzao El Ale Destroyer”][quote=“Bubba 2 Guns”]WTF they finally figured out how to kill black people legally and make some cash from it.

I hope this is an article from The Onion. Terrible little shit pot this planet can be sometimes. :frowning:[/quote]

This is real, and it is from a Russian company. You know the Russians, right? Their Armed forces has never killed a third world person in all the years of its existence!

Bubba, seriously, can I ever start a thread that doesn’t turn into a thread about Americuns? Lots of us ain’t from there.[/quote]

Yes master.

This kind of reminds me of the latest episode of South Park… a lot.

This is fucking awesome. I wonder how legal it would be though in your home country.

How about a holiday where you could go and help the IDF kill Palestinians? Or Russians kill Chechens? Any kind of crusade/reverse jihad might sell well. Or operating a water cannon on an anti-illegal immigration boat in the Mediterranean. Fantastic.

[quote=“GuyInTaiwan”]This is fucking awesome. I wonder how legal it would be though in your home country.

How about a holiday where you could go and help the IDF kill Palestinians?[/quote]

Erm, we kind of already have that…it’s called Mahal