My life becomes unbearable with my wife

It often is.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear, but may I suggest that you help her with the baby? Taking care of a baby is a 24/7 job. Your job is not.

I donā€™t think there is anything you can do necessarily to change her, but you can at least do what you can control. Maybe start by asking her how you yourself can improve. Hear what she has to say.

Perhaps once she has told you her frustrations, she will be more readily available to listen to yours.

3 Likes

Is it possible sheā€™s more the Japanese type wife? They tend to become cold and emotionless once they have a kid. Or at least they have a reputation for becoming like that. Taiwanese women also seem to stop wanting to make babies if the first one is a boy. Now if the first one is a girl theyā€™ll try again. And if the second one is also a girl they might try again. Sometimes giving up on 3. Although I have a friend that ended up with 5 daughters and no sons. Been a while since she posted anything with her husband.

3 Likes

considering @NB hasnā€™t replied to all these heartfelt advisements, perhaps heā€™s been taking care of the baby more often, or just another drive-by poster.

1 Like

How many year have you been before the marriage? People seems to rush in Taiwan

Germans :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah you be walking in the park trying to figure out WTF is up sometimes

Honestly you canā€™t figure them out just let it be and donā€™t mind the small shit

Went to Costco last night bought a cart load of food

She sent me out again to get blueberries but Safeway berries were small and from Peru not the big ones from USA/Mexico so I didnā€™t buy any but I got her strawberries and small tomatoes instead which normally she wants

Bitched at me and said I better eat those tomatoes and strawberries because she didnā€™t ask for them

Done ! Ate up those two boxes immediately I did!

Let her be

This morning sheā€™s all cool cept has a fever possibly flu lucky covid test negative

Women, sheā€™s feeling ill and decides to lash out instead

Watch me be out hunting for large blueberries from USA/Mexico and more frickin cherry tomatoes and strawberries

5 Likes

when ill or that time of the monthā€¦2 dangerous times to be around the missus. best act quiet and be a yes-man, so to speak

3 Likes

She said she gets more attention when with her bf? I find it hard to believe those fake ass balloons need a wai guo ren present to attract attentionā€¦

5 Likes

Yup and sheā€™s a bit of a sick bird today and sheā€™s at that time of month as well
I be treading on egg shells

1 Like

It is right there in the description of the first videoā€¦

1 Like

Chabuduo La!

5 Likes

:astonished: :astonished:

2 Likes

Actually Russian/Ukrainian, but doesnā€™t matter, itā€™s all the same. :wink:

Uhm I said Germans because Germans tend to be ok with public nudity

And I agree with them largely