My next job

Judging by the way the Donuts thing went, the next big thing from Japan is going to be extremely lucrative for those of us who get in on the act early.

From the BBC: Mark Kelly is originally from Lancashire in England. He has been living in Japan for six years and, at the weekend, he is a fake priest.

I’ve been told I like like a priest. :ponder:

Old news. They’ve been doing this for a couple of years now. The Japanese take the foreign wedding concept to a whole nuther level. :noway:

I won’t name any names, but someone here could go beyond the priest thing, and establish a new, more highly paid gig doing it dressed up like Jesus.

I’d be prepared to rent myself out as Jesus’ unreligious but much smarter older brother.

I think you’d be better being, you know, “the OTHER guy”.

I think you’d be better being, you know “the OTHER guy”.[/quote]

Sandy, I think you should see “Robin Williams-Live in NYC” if you going to go that route.

I think you’d be better being, you know, “the OTHER guy”.[/quote]
Hey, you’re right! All I’d need would be the horns. And the ice-cold todger, of course – any ceremony I took part in would have to be done PROPERLY, after all.

In that case I’ll give you the biggest version. Knock yersel’s oot, but please be gentle.

Hey Truant, let’s use that pic for the Photoshop competition! :smiley:

I think you’d be better being, you know, “the OTHER guy”.[/quote]
Hey, you’re right! All I’d need would be the horns. And the ice-cold todger, of course – any ceremony I took part in would have to be done PROPERLY, after all.

In that case I’ll give you the biggest version. Knock yersel’s oot, but please be gentle.[/quote]

Ok, now I’m really not sure here. Is that a genuine pic of the Sandman, or did someone spot Lucifer at Carnegies on a Saturday night?

Yeah it’s unfortunately nuthin’ new. It’s called ‘My BRIDAL!’ How’s about that for f*cking up the English language?

twmc, priests are unfortunately seen as holy, so it would be a bad opportunity for you to meet women. Which is, of course, your reason d’etre. But I hear they like kids…