My thread went missing?

I started this thread somewhere around the third week of November 2005. It was in the pets forum and it was about a kitten I rescued. His name was Trooper. I’m sure some people will remember Trooper. At the time, AnimalsTaiwan added Trooper to their website and so did scottandlily. Trooper’s pic is still on AT’s website AFAIK.

Anyways, I searched thoroughly and I also searched my own posts. It’s gone, I’m 99.9% certain. I visited Trooper last weekend and he’s now a beautiful fully grown cat. I wanted to post a pic but the thread is no more. :frowning:

Can someone either find this thread or explain what happened there?

Thank you,

bobepine

Not this one is it?

[quote=“sandman”]Not this one is it?[/quote]No, it’s not. That one came up with the search function and in my posts. If my memory serves me right, I posted the thread in question about a week before that. :idunno:

bobepine

So what happened to my thread? Do you guys just trim threads here and there to aleviate things? Did it get deleted through some kind of software misfortune? Does 914 hate me? What’s going on?

Bump!

bobepine

[quote=“bobepine”]So what happened to my thread? Do you guys just trim threads here and there to aleviate things? Did it get deleted through some kind of software misfortune? Does 914 hate me? What’s going on?

Bump!

bobepine[/quote]
I’m putting up posters around Taipei and organizing a search party. We’ll find it.

Hi bobepine,

I don’t remember temping or altering your thread. BUT if I did, I am sorry. I tried looking for it too and came up with nothing.

I’m pretty sure it wasn’t me, but I’m the only moderator in P&A, so if it wasn’t me, who could it be?

Can you repost pix of Trooper, bobepine?

[quote=“914”]
Can you repost pix of Trooper, bobepine?[/quote]Sure, no prob. I still have the pics hosted with photobucket, will take me a minute. I want to show the people who helped Trooper how handsome he’s become. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

bobepine

Oh and does anyone have Richard’s phone number? Knowing him, he’s probably looking all over the place and rounding up a search party by now. :wink:

bobepine

Yeah, I have his number. Just tracked him down – drunk as a skunk in a local bar. :laughing: Search party my butt.

[quote=“Dragonbones”]Yeah, I have his number. Just tracked him down – drunk as a skunk in a local bar. :laughing: Search party my butt.[/quote] :laughing: Looks like I need to hire a new detective. Constable M is a drunk. :laughing: How useless!

bobepine