My Underpants Are Too Big

I am well-endowed. I am also frugal. Last week on a trip to Hong Kong for lunch, I popped into Mark’s & Spencers to replace my current fraying ensemble of underpants. I allocate a certain amount of my wardrobe budget to this most fundamental of inner attire each year. On this occasion, I walked too slowly past the lingerie section in Ladies’ Apparel before heading down the escalator and this naturally resulted in a re-direction of blood flow to my magnificent member. By the time I reached the underwear sub-section of Menswear, my raging erection had not subsided. Consequently, I purchased a pack of three dark blue underpants (to be worn inside-out on alternate days and never on a Sunday) without factoring in normal member size. Having disposed of last year’s collection (one blue, one black and one brown - I was hedging on an India trip), I am now left with three underpants which, for normal non-erection times, are too big. After a while of sitting down, they roll up from the top, leaving a ‘tube’ of coiled cotton at the top of my trouser leg and just below my bottom opening. This is uncomfortable. What is of concern to me, is that I have fully utilised my underwear budget for financial year 06/07 and I am at a loss as to what to do. I am loathe to overspend here so was wondering if any Forumosans would be willing to exchange my three dark blue underpants for one size smaller.

Please help.

BroonAsks

Broon,
How do you manage to get such important issues out to the public with such regularity? It’s almost eerie. Like Broon Almighty… Are you God?

My advice is simple, get some spam and apply the layers to your butt cheeks, this has the effect of expanding the rear, thus pushing the undergarments up and in. The ‘loose scrote’ effect will subside, and your boys and their truncheon can rest easy.

just go to a local tailor and have your underwear taken in. They’ll probably not charge you for it; the honour of being choosen to handle the Undergarments of the BroonAle is payment enough.

Make sure you never loose your erection.

All sage advice, gentlemen. TomHill (jetlag huh? It’s not even 5 a.m. from where you post), Spam costs money and that would also correspondingly eat into my sock budget for 06/07. Almas John: you are not the first to recognise the honour handling my undergarments bestows upon the handler.

Hmmm…

BroonAttire

[quote=“BroonAle”]All sage advice, gentlemen. TomHill (jetlag huh? It’s not even 5 a.m. from where you post), Spam costs money and that would also correspondingly eat into my sock budget for 06/07. Almas John: you are not the first to recognise the honour handling my undergarments bestows upon the handler.

Hmmm…

BroonAttire[/quote]

The Hill is totally ‘lagged.’

[quote=“TomHill”]
The Hill is totally ‘lagged.’[/quote]

So are my underpants.

BroonArse

While not wishing to question the erectile potential of said member, I humbly offer this temporary measure to tide you over until you can slink back into Mark’s & Sparks and swap 'em.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]While not wishing to question the erectile potential of said member, I humbly offer this temporary measure to tide you over until you can slink back into Mark’s & Sparks and swap 'em.

HG[/quote]

Hey I know that guy. He owes me ten quid!

[quote=“TomHill”][quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]While not wishing to question the erectile potential of said member, I humbly offer this temporary measure to tide you over until you can slink back into Mark’s & Sparks and swap 'em.

HG[/quote]

Hey I know that guy. He owes me ten quid![/quote]

One is loathe to ask what for.

BroonAvoids

Sand paper!!!

Calvin Klein has entered the penis gourd market recently. Here’s one of his latest pg’s.

I vote we rename this thread to “My willy is too small.”

Oh dear, that is the logical conclusion, of course.

HG

That would be patently unfair as I clearly explained the nature of the problem and began by unequivocally stating that I am well-endowed. In an equine sense.

BroonAppeals

That would be patently unfair as I clearly explained the nature of the problem and began by unequivocally stating that I am well-endowed. In an equine sense.

BroonAppeals[/quote]

That’s what they all say.

You can buy a pg for every day of the week.

BroonAppeals[/quote]

That’s what they all say.[/quote]

How did you know?

BroonAstonished

[quote=“AAF”]

You can buy a pg for every day of the week.[/quote]

Nothing for the weekend then?

BroonAsks

[quote=“BroonAle”][quote=“AAF”]

You can buy a pg for every day of the week.[/quote]

Nothing for the weekend then?

BroonAsks[/quote]

The weekend? Are you French? Nobody wears underpants on the weekend. It’s in the bible!