My Underpants Are Too Big

That would be patently unfair as I clearly explained the nature of the problem and began by unequivocally stating that I am well-endowed. In an equine sense.

BroonAppeals[/quote]

That’s what they all say.[/quote]

How did you know?

BroonAstonished[/quote]

Emmm… aaah… no comment.

I frankly am astonished that you simply have forgotten to thrust your hands down your underwear when you walk about town…excess thinking makes us forget the normal patterns of our own behavior…how odd.

I hadn’t forgotten. It’s just that doing so would trigger my natural inclination to masturbate at bus stops.

BroonAutoreflex

I hadn’t forgotten. It’s just that doing so would trigger my natural inclination to masturbate at bus stops.

BroonAutoreflex

BroonAutoreflex[/quote]

SO, what the hell were you doing that for before now??

Just learn to say, “I’m not ‘flying the airplane,’ me underpants are too big!” in Chinese.

Wear all 3 pairs at the time, that should provide the neccessary padding.

You throw old underpants away? :astonished:

I KNEW there was a reason I couldn’t date you, BroonAle. I just KNEW it.

Until he opened the cash register :laughing: :wink:

I got it, I got it!

Stop shaving your butt hair. Padding and cushioning!

keep a gerbil in your underpants. or a guinea pig, if it’s more appropriate.

I can assure you 914, oh vision of beauty so wondrous to behold, that my underpants are never too big when you stand afore me. The opposite was true as the tensile strength of the 05/06 collection’s elastic was oft stretched to breaking point when you were in close proximity.

BroonAdmires

Told you before, you great lummox. Girls REALLY don’t find it funny when grown men put their Y-fronts on their heads and pull the waistband down as far as it’ll go.
You need to understand that some forms of humour are an exclusively male domain.

Told you before, you great lummox. Girls REALLY don’t find it funny when grown men put their Y-fronts on their heads and pull the waistband down as far as it’ll go.
You need to understand that some forms of humour are an exclusively male domain.[/quote]

I was under the impression that women liked it. An outward display of virility, that sort of thing.

BroonAborigine

Have you considered taking up ferret legging to fill your panties between tent-pitching sessions?

[quote=“AAF”]

You can buy a pg for every day of the week.[/quote]

I assume the middle one is for cold days?

i couldn’t let a man goes thru such terrible ordeal without helping…

forumosafieds.com/detail.php?siteid=1199

It’s where I store a pair of clean socks, clean knit boxers, and a clean T-shirt when I don’t have a hard on. Also eliminates the overnight bag. :laughing: