<name tba Friday> to join UN

Wow… O.o Hmmm… Now, China’s a province of Taiwan! Haha…

Looking forward to the day when we can clip off China in the name. The people in DR will then learn to say “Taiwan” properlly.

1. The name at the entrance of the Embassy says: Republic of China. Some embassies/host countries refused to have the (Taiwan) added.

2. The technical missions are called “Chinese missions” in Spanish. Hence, you have farms with the big “Mision China”…paid by Taiwanese people.

Hence, when this guy says: people refering to China, refer to us, means “we are the real China, not the communist bandits, we will regain the Motherland”…etc. Therefore, he’s right.

In English, there was a lack of standardiation within the signs at these missions depending on the political sympathies of the mission leader and staff. I’ve seen at least 4-5 different titles used. Of course, you could try to get them to adopt the new names, but we’ve seen how resistant some people can be in adopting new names.

I know what he means by that (CKS’s ideology), but the way he worded it made it sound more like Taiwan should be placed over China too. So, the name “China” wouldn’t exist any more. That’s just me so I just wanted to have a bit of fun on his wording. ^^;

:laughing: