"Name that Smell" game

CKS Airport?

Hmm, musty. What are they changing, except the name? And how the hell did that smell get on your screen?

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]CKS Airport?

Hmm, musty. What are they changing, except the name? And how the hell did that smell get on your screen?

HG[/quote]

:bravo: Yes! that’s it!. I would describe it as the smell of a humid lint ball in the tiled corned of an under-airconditioned room. It is actually a very nostalgic smell for me - all those teary good-bye’s while I was a student and dating my wife. When I smell it, it think, “I’m back”. However, as they renovate the old airport, the smell is going away :frowning: . The new terminal just smells like shite.

Anyway, as for the screen. Today is hot, so you’ll sweat - stick your finger in your working man’s smile and then go find a dust bunny in an AC outlet. - once you’ve got then rub your screen.

I knew it. I knew it. Damn. I was gonna say that. Drat.

Ok, HG, post a smell.

Oh I’m not much good at this, but here goes.

Faecal to some, rapture to others, this smell envelops the face like an oily cloth in summer.

HG

a) Stinky dofu smell in a street market

or

b) Thai/Viet Fish sauce

A. Too damned easy.

Back to you.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Oh I’m not much good at this, but here goes.

Faecal to some, rapture to others, this smell envelops the face like an oily cloth in summer.

HG[/quote]

Too right you’re not very good at this. You didn’t even write “SMELL HERE”. I mean… where the hell are we supposed to sniff?

I have a dark, dank little place in mind for you to sniff, Iris. :smiley:

HG

I don’t know, but something stinks.
(it was the code… fixed now)

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]I have a dark, dank little place in mind for you to sniff, Iris. :smiley:

HG[/quote]

OK. Did it. Is the answer cobwebs?

Aiyahhhh!

Doh! :blush:

Ooops…when I couldn’t post I didn’t think it kept track…

Wow!

Smell This

If you smelled it you’d say there was something fishy in Denmark; but this isn’t Denmark and that isn’t fish. Surprisingly this is something of a local attraction. Some complain about the shrinkage, but they aren’t patriotic enough

Why can’t you be as crap as me at this?

Oh and Iris, if there are cobwebs in that dark dank place, may I suggest prunes?

HG

The water falls or pools of water at Taroko?

[quote=“Elegua”]Smell This

If you smelled it you’d say there was something fishy in Denmark; but this isn’t Denmark and that isn’t fish. Surprisingly this is something of a local attraction. Some complain about the shrinkage, but they aren’t patriotic enough[/quote]

mermaid shit?

[quote=“Funk500”][quote=“Elegua”]Smell This

If you smelled it you’d say there was something fishy in Denmark; but this isn’t Denmark and that isn’t fish. Surprisingly this is something of a local attraction. Some complain about the shrinkage, but they aren’t patriotic enough[/quote]

mermaid shit?[/quote]

Nope. It’s a place.

[quote=“Funk500”][quote=“Elegua”]Smell This

mermaid shit?[/quote]

Nope. It’s a place.