National Chung Hsing University student kindly asking for help with questionnaire for master thesis

Hi,

I am a student of the International Master Program of Agriculture at National Chung Hsing University and I wholeheartedly ask for help in collecting data for my thesis:

This survey investigates foreigners’ behavioral intentions to visit agritourism destinations in Taiwan. The target participants are foreigners who are staying or have ever visited Taiwan. This means that even if you haven’t visited any agritourism attraction in Taiwan, you can also complete the questionnaire. It will take around 5 minutes, and as an added incentive, you can win a 500 NTD Starbucks gift card.

Please kindly help to answer it. The information you provide is strictly confidential and only for academic research.

Please share with your foreign friends (only 1 requirment at least once visited Taiwan). Would be extremely helpful cause it’s hard to reach them.

Thank you very much for your support and help.

2 Likes

How does the “lucky draw” part work?

One card only for all your participants? :slightly_smiling_face:

Guy

I am less interested in Taiwanese farm tour and more interested in the Science. In Finland I saw this and to my surprise they can supply most of their own food,

Hi, thank you for your message. Unfortunately my budget as a student is limited :relaxed: It’s just for academic purposes not for any commercial use…

5 Likes

Thank you for your reply. This questionnaire is investigating what people think about agritourism even they don’t have any previous experience. It would be very helpful if you can fill it out. Thank you in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

Well noted. I just completed the form.

Btw, my agrotourism experience involved visiting / staying at a tea farm up in the Alishan region. It was a great experience with great food up there!

Guy

1 Like

Thank you so much! I am very grateful and happy to hear about your experience. Maybe you can share the name of the farm?

I’ll PM you.

Guy