A. General principles (the following adjustments to the control measures for the transportation and travel industries will be implemented starting the announcement date set by the Ministry of Transportation and Communications):
- Masks must be worn at all times when outside except when consuming food and beverages.
- Contact information registration measures and social distancing must be implemented.
- Crowd control or capacity limit management at commercial business venues and public venues: a distance of at least 1.5 meters per person (2.25 square meters per person) is required indoors and a distance of 1 meter per person (1 square meters per person) is required outdoors.
- The limit on the number of people in gatherings: 80 people indoors and 300 people outdoors. An epidemic prevention and control plan is required if the number of people in a gathering exceeds the limit.
- Dine-in service management: places with dine-in services shall follow the Ministry of Health and Welfare regulations.
- Wedding banquets and public memorial services are allowed.
(1). Public memorial services shall abide by epidemic prevention and control regulations issued by the Ministry of Interior.
(2) Every partitioned-off area at a wedding banquet must abide by the epidemic prevention rule of 80 or fewer people indoors and 300 or fewer people outdoors; guests must follow guidelines on dining, and toasting each table is not allowed.
- Swimming pools and indoor and outdoor sports grounds and stadiums: conditionally open shower facilities, cold and hot pools, spa pools, and children’s splash pools.
- Taiwan Railways Administration: the sale of all seat tickets for express trains resumes, while standing-only tickets are not sold.
- Taiwan High Speed Rail: the sale of all seat tickets for trains resumes, and all seats are reassigned as reserved.
- National scenic areas and the tourism and amusement industry: the limit on the capacity is increased to 80%.
- The maximum number of passengers on a tour bus is limited to 80 percent of the approved number of seats; passengers must wear a mask at all times, and consuming food and beverages is prohibited on tour buses.
B. Venues that remain closed under the Level 2 epidemic alert:
- Singing and dance venues, nightclubs, clubs, hostess bars, bars, KTVs, MTVs, beauty parlors (tourist parlors and audio-video parlors).
- Arcades, video game arcades, Internet cafes, majiang clubs, and other similar venues.