Native-English Speaker looking for job opportunities in May-June

美國人在找短期教英語的工作機會

大家好,my name is Elaine, and I am a native English speaker born and raised in the United States. I am looking for a position as a private 英語輔導, but I am open to other positions as well. I have experience working with young children, and in the past have held jobs and leadership positions in education, food service, and retail. I am willing to work in 台北, 新北市和宜蘭市.

A bit about me: I am a Junior in college double majoring in East Asian Studies and Sociology, but as of January of this year I have been residing in Taiwan studying Mandarin at the advanced level. As of right now, I am looking for only opportunities in May and June, but am open to change. One fun fact about me is that I used to work as a Badminton coach!

I am a dynamic and motivated individual as well as an easy conversationalist able to talk about a diverse array of topics with English-learners of all levels. As a heritage speaker, (I grew up in US, parents grew up in TW), I also many insights into Taiwanese and American cultural differences for those interested in deepening their cross-cultural understanding.

Please private message me here or email at elainew9914@gmail.com and we can discuss further details.

I look forward to hearing from you.

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.