Necessity - The Mother of Christmas Invention

Courtesy of the guys in the Technology Forum, who helped me solve the blinking lights problem, and a few crafty purchases at the local bookstore, I was able to finish one of my main Christmas projects today

Nice! And good the way you put the photos chronologically backwards – I wouldn’t have guessed there was a coat stand under there.

So what did you use for all the greenery?

[quote=“joesax”]Nice! And good the way you put the photos chronologically backwards – I wouldn’t have guessed there was a coat stand under there.

So what did you use for all the greenery?[/quote]
Hess Bookstores (not the cheapest) and other little department stores are carrying 9 foot sections of psueudo-evergreen garland. It has a wire running through it and little 6-inch branches along the way, each with wires. Each strand is about NT $100 (or less if not at Hess, I discovered later). Took only three of those strands on top of coat hangers.

:notworthy: With this backgrond I really feel ashamed of my christmas tree than. Maybe we should make a foto thread with our trees too. Maybe we find some other creative ones like yours.

Only in Taiwan, only in Taiwan :noway: :noway: :bravo:

Excellent job seeker4 !

[color=red]Merry Christmas to You & Yours![/color]