Need a Administrative Lawyer Referral in Taichung


I know in Taipei they have a legal centre where foreigners can go to discuss legal issues but does anyone know if Taichung has something similar?

Or better yet, does anyone know of lawyers in Taichung that deal with administrative government law.



The Legal Aid Foundation has branches in different cities.

You can ask City Hall if they have a free lawyer service. :idunno:

I would say bring an interpreter if possible.


Thanks for that. I thought LAF was Taipei only.
Will check them out tomorrow