Need date suggestions for smaller towns

So I just recently started going out with a girl. I’ve been very lucky because she’s not someone who will lighten my wallet. Haha. So the past week we’ve just been going to parks and chatting until about 3 or 4 in the morning every night. But the problem is that her friends usually come along too. So I have wanted to go on some dates with her over the past week but circumstances keep on screwing me over. Not that that matters because I have no car, scooter, or motorcycle, so I have to rely on her to go places, and I have absolutely no idea where to take her on a date.

She’s seen all the movies that are out already, she doesn’t eat a lot, so restaurants aren’t helpful, and besides that there seems to only be KTV and shrimp fishing. I can’t stand singing and we’ve already been shrimp fishing. Which was fun, but I can’t keep doing that.

So, any good suggestions for dates?

Im also interested in knowing where do guys go in small towns.

Do taiwanese dance?

[quote=“shengou”]So I just recently started going out with a girl. I’ve been very lucky because she’s not someone who will lighten my wallet. Haha. So the past week we’ve just been going to parks and chatting until about 3 or 4 in the morning every night. But the problem is that her friends usually come along too. So I have wanted to go on some dates with her over the past week but circumstances keep on screwing me over. Not that that matters because I have no car, scooter, or motorcycle, so I have to rely on her to go places, and I have absolutely no idea where to take her on a date.

She’s seen all the movies that are out already, she doesn’t eat a lot, so restaurants aren’t helpful, and besides that there seems to only be KTV and shrimp fishing. I can’t stand singing and we’ve already been shrimp fishing. Which was fun, but I can’t keep doing that.

So, any good suggestions for dates?[/quote]

How about hiking??

How about biking? Jogging? Tennis?

How about shopping? Maybe boring for you, but perhaps some bonding time.

Bookstore? Although you probably can’t read Chinese to an advanced level yet.

There is always Mahjong (don’t know how to spell it, sorry) which is fun to play with 4 people.

You can always take a trip outside of the town.

I guess that’s about it…

I guess You can always take her to the cyber cafe and play online games together… (just joking of course)

[quote=“Rabidpie”][

Bookstore? Although you probably can’t read Chinese to an advanced level yet.
[/quote]

Bookstore? The man is talking about small town Taiwan.

Bicycling and hikes are probably good suggestions. Teach her how to play pool if you know how, or get lessons togetehr. There is always a pool hall in small town Taiwan. What is her favorite online game? Start playing it.

Get over your dislike of singing or at least learn to enjoy going out to sing. It’ll be good for your Chinese. Get her to teach you how to sing.

Get her to take you to a temple and teach you how to baibai, throw blocks etc. It’s perfectly acceptable for non-believers to check out temple activities and join in. There will be a lot of interesting religious stuff gong on with the Zhongyuan Festival (AKA Ghost Month coming up), which is one of the best times to be in small town Taiwan.

A love hotel in the next small town over.

That’s the best suggestion I have seen so far.

Getting her out of the town for a few hours and separated from her friends work out too.

If you are in a small town like I am then it can be quite limiting to what you can do. I suggest taking the train or MRT to the nearest city or bigger town for the day. That way you can go shopping, movies, dinner at a restaurant, etc…

Dates with physical activities in them are more likely to end up in carnal pleasures … think endorphins.

Do with that what you wish.