Need help finding those Menthol / Burning Eye Drops

I Need help finding those Menthol / Burning Eye Drops…you know the ones. They come in like a dark green bottle and I believe have a gold lid. They burn like h*ll after you put them in, but after a bit of crying you’re A.OK.

Any one know what they’re called or have pictures of the bottle, so i can look it up. Are they taiwanese or japanese?

Any info would be appreciated.


It is called “V. ROHTO”, you can find it in any Watson drugstore, there are plenty of Watson in Taipei. The bottle is green grey, 13 ml, japanese inscriptions on the box and behind the bottle and the cap is no longer golden, it is white and red. It is very soothing, I love this kind of eye drop. It is Japanese, sold in Taiwan.