Need help finding train timing!

I will be traveling to TW later this month to climb XueShan. We plan to go to penghu after the climb. The itinery is to reach Wuling Farm at about 4pm, then get a cab or bus to feng yuan and take the railway to TaiChung, then THSR to ChiaYi. But I can’t find the train schedule for fengyuan.

I’ve checked these 2 sites
163.29.3.96/TWRail_en//index.aspx
railway.gov.tw/en/index/index.aspx

the first one does not have a Fengyuan station, the second one says no service found when I look for a train from fengyuan to taichung. Can anyone tell me where to look for the train schedule, and what line should I be looking at? Should I be worried, or are the trains pretty frequent and I can just go to Fengyuan and hop on the next train?

Appreciate any help, thanks.

[quote=“Garrison”]I will be traveling to TW later this month to climb XueShan. We plan to go to penghu after the climb. The itinery is to reach Wuling Farm at about 4pm, then get a cab or bus to feng yuan and take the railway to Taichung, then THSR to Jiayi. But I can’t find the train schedule for fengyuan.

I’ve checked these 2 sites
163.29.3.96/TWRail_en//index.aspx
railway.gov.tw/en/index/index.aspx

the first one does not have a Fengyuan station, the second one says no service found when I look for a train from fengyuan to Taichung. Can anyone tell me where to look for the train schedule, and what line should I be looking at? Should I be worried, or are the trains pretty frequent and I can just go to Fengyuan and hop on the next train?

Appreciate any help, thanks.[/quote]The first link works fine. In the From area, pick Taichung in the first list and Fengyuan in the second list. In the To area, just pick Taichung for both. And make sure that you select All Types in the Train Types area.

i’m planning on travelling around the island during CNY (i know it’ll be crazy busy, but i have friends visiting). is there a way to reserve tickets now? on the TRA website it seems that you can only get tickets for the next week or so

thanks