Need help to find a sample of license agreement

Anyone can advise me where I can find a sample of copyright license agreement for publishing thesis…? Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

stupid me… just use Google, is it?

Do you need an English or Chinese sample? If English, sorry, I have no idea. But if Chinese,

In English… Thanks for the info. of the chinese one though.

Here’s a quick and dirty sample to get you started. (Note: when you’ve drafted something that you think encompasses what you want to do, definitely have it looked over by an attorney. Don’t just take this sample and expect it to cover you completely. This is just for you to have something to work with.)

LICENSE AGREEMENT

THIS AGREEMENT, dated the __th day of _______, 200, between _________________, (hereinafter referred to as “Writer” and ________________________, (hereinafter referred to as “Licensee”).

WHEREAS the Writer has researched and written a certain thesis regarding (short description)

[quote=“offpeak808”]Here’s a quick and dirty sample to get you started. (Note: when you’ve drafted something that you think encompasses what you want to do, definitely have it looked over by an attorney. Don’t just take this sample and expect it to cover you completely. This is just for you to have something to work with.)

LICENSE AGREEMENT

THIS AGREEMENT, dated the __th day of _______, 200, between _________________, (hereinafter referred to as “Writer” and ________________________, (hereinafter referred to as “Licensee”).

WHEREAS the Writer has researched and written a certain thesis regarding (short description)