Need help with graphic fix: ChitChat banner too fast

Hi, can anyone help me slowdown this GIF file:

Normally, I would do it, but the PC I use most was changed and I lost the graphics program I am most comfortable using to tweak these kind of things.

If you can fix this, please e-mail it back to me at admin(at)forumosa.com

Cheers,

gus.

I had adjusted the image above and attempted to e-mail it to the given address twice (with (at) written as @, of couse). It was rejected both times. :cry:

Your ad awaits you.

Fixed:

Thank you, jwar and Blueface :notworthy:

Please try to send it to gus(at)adapon.ph or gus(at)forumosa.com

[quote=“blueface666”]Fixed:

[/quote]

Hi, my office firewall prevents me from seeing your website

[quote]Access denied by WebWasher DynaBLocator content category. The requested URL belongs to the following category: Erotica and Sex. [/quote] :frowning: :astonished:

[quote=“gus”]

Whoops! Oh well, I imagine we’ll be getting a few more hits now. :laughing: Anyway, I just emailed the .gif to both your email addresses.

[quote=“blueface666”][quote=“gus”]

Whoops! Oh well, I imagine we’ll be getting a few more hits now. :laughing:[/quote]
Well, you would if your website’s files were in the right places. Your front-page image is “not found” and when “a friend” clicks on the empty box, I, er, he gets a 404 for your main page. :smiley:

How’s Bali??

[quote=“MaPoDurian”]Well, you would if your website’s files were in the right places. Your front-page image is “not found” and when “a friend” clicks on the empty box, I, er, he gets a 404 for your main page. :smiley:

How’s Bali??[/quote]

Well, I haven’t done much on my side…but Marco’s at marcof.net has some pretty sweet photos. Especially of Thitima! :laughing:

Bali is raining and hot.