Need help with nightmare junior high school class

ha ha

yah ninth graders in junior high are definitely the worst of the worst as far as behaviour goes. Try and bond with some of the kids. I used to talk sport with the boys and even showed then some soccer which they loved. As soon as the boys realized i could play sports the whole class started to like me and life was easy. At first it was hell on earth for a few weeks. Perhaps she can find some way to bond a bit with the female students I know that sounds crazy but tbis is teaching in Taiwan. Getting the students to like you works wonder out here ! I don’t know how you’d bond with the female ninth graders but with the boys it was sports and it worked for most classes. Oh yeah and south park lol
when I mentioned the names of a few professional wreslters they practically worshipped me ha ha

Two random thoughts:

• You can always rearrange the desks, unless they’re like nailed to the floor. Draw the arrangement you want on the board and make the students do it. At the end of class, make them put them back. It’ll take forever the first time, but they’ll get it down to like ten seconds in no time. Desk arrangement makes a huge, huge difference.

• Never make a threat you can’t follow through on. If you take a hammer and say you’re gonna smash cellphones, you better smash some cellphones.