Need Help

My wife and I are business owners in USA. We have a business called Shaklee. It is Multi-level marketing business. We do in-home presentations. Shaklee is a company that has been around for 50 years. Shaklee’s products are based on whole food supplements. They products help your immune system. They come from the environment. WE also sell Chemical free Cleaners, which are safe for the environment. In 2007, Shaklee is growing internationally. Taiwan is one of the first countries to have this opportunity. My wife is coming to visit Taiwan and to meet some of our contacts that we have already. WE are looking for some advice. I believe this forum would be a great place to learn more about Taiwan and to help our business grow.

We have always been interested in the international market, and Taiwan seems like a great fit for my wife and myself. If you have any advice, it would really be appreciated.

Thank you John for the reply. I appreciate the honesty.

You might want to check out the “Business & Money” forum here, as well as the various legal forums - “Work”, “Visa” etc.