Need to replace a lost ARC fast

Today, I was gathering all the stuff I need to renew my ARC in two weeks, when I realized that my ARC was nowhere to be seen. I have looked everywhere, and need to take steps to replace it quickly. I have found only one thread on the forums about this although there was no resolution that would help me as the person who lost it got it returned. BTW using Google for “Taiwan lost ARC” gets me a million Indiana Jones hits.

When I look through immigration information on the internet, it seems poorly organized. I need to know what I need to do to replace it quickly considering that my contract ends in two weeks. Also, how fast can it be done? I still have my tax information that has my ARC number and name on it BTW.

There is a “lost/damaged” choice on the standard application form: … App111.pdf

I assume if you report it lost at the same time you apply for a new one it should be no major problem. The staff will help you. Bring all your stuff, including the tax form with your ARC info on it, to the Immigration office, and they’ll get you sorted out.

Anyway, that’s what I’d do.

Good luck. Du calme, du calme.