Nephews coming! What to do with them?

My 16- and 18-year-old nephews are coming to visit Uncle Stray Dog, and I’m wondering what the hell I’m going to do with them. The youngest will do a little work experience at our vet, and they’ll both love helping out at the holding centre and with the rescues, but what else can I do with them?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

[quote=“Stray Dog”]My 16- and 18-year-old nephews are coming to visit Uncle Stray Dog, and I’m wondering what the hell I’m going to do with them. The youngest will do a little work experience at our vet, and they’ll both love helping out at the holding centre and with the rescues, but what else can I do with them?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated![/quote]
Take them to some clubs. My brother came to visit me in the Christmas of 1989, when he was 14 years old. I took him to Rock City and U2 DIsco, both in the basement at the corner of Zhongxiao/Dunhua. He had a great time checking out the mini-skirted girls! :stuck_out_tongue:

My friend liked “In House”.
It is near 101.

Lock them in the house for a week and have them take care of the 18 thousand dogs, so that you can come out and play humans with us. Scrub thoroughly first.

Seriously, though. Are they ghey? I know plenty of things for young gay men to do in Taipei. Straight, not so much.

Well first of all you could buy some B.O. spray (for YOU, obviously).

Let them earn some money… they can teach.

You should properly ask someone in their own age group what people that age like to do – what about asking one of your ex-girlfriends? :wink:

Woo ha ha! :raspberry:

Woo ha ha! :raspberry:[/quote]

Bam too funny

Seriously, if they like outdoor stuff or can ride mountain bikes Turkey and I could take them for some adventure rides in the mountains. Otherwise you are own your own. Maybe give them a cell phone a map and let them loose…
just kidding

[color=green]Well, first of all, they are too young for clubs and the sordid nightlife of Taipei, so I recommend getting out of the city and taking them to see the real Taiwan. Take them camping in the mountains and maybe the east coast. Let them see some nature, so that they will take some positive images back to England. You could also set them up with a few days of Chinese classes, so that they can learn a few phrases for fun. Then take them to some cultural places, like TaJia Temple or Long shan Temple. Teach them how to be explorers and show them how fun it is to go to foreign places and experience the nature and the culture. [/color]

oh, by the way, I have two gorgeous neices about the same ages, 15 and 18. Perhaps… well, they are not in Taiwan anyway.

Send them to study Chinese. I’ve heard it’s the new hip language.

How long they will visit will be a factor in what they will do when they are here.

A week or two: go see some nice things and people.
A month or two: take a short course, get some work or join a club.
Longer: they can get more established in the area, taking longer classes and enrolling in school, for instance.

Take them to GuangHua computer market.