NET have changed their clothe dimension (men T-shirts)

Not sure if it applies to all clothe, or just certain clothe, but as far as men’s t-shirt goes, L are now slightly too long, it must be just slightly but it looks ugly. And M is just too tight on the shoulders and chest, anyway still have some L t-shirts bought in 2017, size is perfect, now it’s a pain in the ass to find the same dimensions.

Also same bad luck with Uniqlo, bought 2 recently, did not notice it i the fitting room, but it feels tight on the shoulder / chest, yet slightly too long on the bottom (ugly).

@Andrew0409 I’m sure you noticed?

Anyone else noticed? Any other shops recommended? Perhaps Timberland (not same price though).

No NET where Andrew is; I don’t know about Uniqlo.

Are you talking about the ordinary solid color Uniqlo t-shirts that come in a little plastic bag, or just shirts in general?

You could always get them hemmed a bit shorter. It’s an easy fix and any tailor should be able to do it for a small fee.

Forgot Andrew was in Italy.
I mean the solid color t-shirts yes but not the ones in plastic bags. Usually the ones with a V collar (my favorites). Thought about getting them fixed, just annoying :stuck_out_tongue: will try some other shops this week. This NET had so many choices, was a frustrating experience.

I notice the other day in a Uniglo looking at shorts that the L in different styles would have different measurements if you read the numbers.

They become a crop top once I raise my arms.

They don’t make clothes for these back and shoulders.

It’s even more miserable to find clothes here in Italy. I actually think Italians are shorter than Taiwanese people besides the Swiss and Germans in the north.