Netherlands has first polygamous marriage

brusselsjournal.com/node/301

[quote]
Last Friday the first civil union of three partners was registered. Victor de Bruijn (46) from Roosendaal ‘married’ both Bianca (31) and Mirjam (35) in a ceremony before a notary who duly registered their civil union.

“I love both Bianca and Mirjam, so I am marrying them both,” Victor said. He had previously been married to Bianca. Two and a half years ago they met Mirjam Geven through an internet chatbox. Eight weeks later Mirjam deserted her husband and came to live with Victor and Bianca. After Mirjam’s divorce the threesome decided to marry.

Victor: “A marriage between three persons is not possible in the Netherlands, but a civil union is. We went to the notary in our marriage costume and exchanged rings. We consider this to be just an ordinary marriage.”

Asked by journalists to tell the secret of their peculiar relationship, Victor explained that there is no jealousy between them. “But this is because Mirjam and Bianca are bisexual. I think that with two heterosexual women it would be more difficult.” Victor stressed, however, that he is “a one hundred per cent heterosexual” and that a fourth person will not be allowed into the ‘marriage.’ They want to take their marriage obligations seriously: “to be honest and open with each other and not philander.”[/quote]
Personally I’m all for it.

HUGLAGHALGHALGHALHUGLAGHALGHALGHAL

HUGLAGHALGHALGHALHUGLAGHALGHALGHAL

Auf Englisch, bitte?

:noway: Somebody is a loser. Guess who?

(Not me :smiley: )

Maybe he’s only able to watch … :laughing: no more action …

Yeah, what happens when they BOTH cut him off? :help:

The “Slippery Slope” in action.

He’ll look for a third wife.

Two nagging women? The guy must be mad! :laughing:

I tought those things were illegal, no matter what theya re called - I have yet to hear any open-minded scandinavian government OK a similar arrangement. (Sometime they have to deal with polygamic marriages families, but those tend to origin in the middle east)

…or in Utah.

“Civil union”? He’s just showing off. :raspberry:

Is anyone else disturbed that those women look like they could be twins?

I mean, if you’re going to have two women, go for variety. Get the blonde and the brunette. Going for two women that look exactly the same is saying to the world, “I am boring and predictable in my tastes.”

I’m more disturbed that he actually looks like Dr. Evil, and has two woman fawning over him.

I’m not really disturbed by the fact that an overweight, bald middle-aged man can get an overweight, middle-aged woman to fawn over him. Two at the same time is mildly impressive. But neither one of those ladies are exactly beauty queens.

And from that camera angle it almost looks like they are twins, or at least sisters.

Twins is good! Kind of a turn on. Lesbians at that. Maybe he knows what he’s doing. Sure they aren’t beauty queens but he’s no Brad Pitt either. He probably gets some all the time and maybe they’re good with their tongues.

Two women is great, but twins? I should be so lucky. Not twins that look like that though.

Just look at that picture. That’s one happy dude. Bet he walks around with a boner 24/7.

Auf Englisch, bitte?[/quote]

[quote]HUGLAGHALGHALGHAL, interj.
An all-purpose sound, denoting the act of performing oral sex, the act of receiving oral sex, taking drugs, writing your Congressman, misdialing your party and getting that annoying series of tones, or sitting perfectly still and making no noise whatsoever.[/quote]
jerkcity.com/glossary.html