New 24-year old Nicaraguan ambassador to Taiwan

1 Like

Wow, that is young no matter what.
Congratulations.
Back in the early 90s, most of these ambassadors (or students on scholarship from their countries) studied Chinese at NTNU on Ho-Ping E. Rd.

2 Likes

not sure if this means she's a genius overachiever

Of course, it could be both. Best wishes to her! :rainbow:

3 Likes

At least they’re taking Taiwan seriously. (sarcasm)

1 Like

We’re about to lose another one.

3 Likes

Wooow, she is very young. Hope Nicaragua takes taiwan seriously otherwise prepare for losing another country to Mainland China )-:

1 Like

Always send relatives of somebody important…Breeze in…Breeze out.
I noticed all these countries seem to be governed by light skin elite still (whatever they are called in local parlance ).
It’s good that she studied here though.

3 Likes

Taiwan needs to import more of their wonderful cigars

Can’t fully know a 24 year old female Ambassador until someone reveals her Tik Tok bikini videos.

4 Likes

Wow, so much ageism, sexism and classism in this thread. Maybe this young lady is just a serious overachiever.

4 Likes

Post-woke.

4 Likes

So woke I went back to sleep.

1 Like

I wrote a disclaimer in the OP not to make sexist, female-objectifying comments about how hot she is, which the moderators erased. I bet they’re regretting it.

2 Likes

She came here on a MOFA scholarship due to relationships with politicians, the same reason she is an ambassador right after graduation.

1 Like

Who’s they?

Whoever erased my disclaimer.

There’s only one moderator in Taiwan Politics and I can assure you he doesn’t regret such action. If you see a problem, flag it. Backseat moderating is against the rules.

There’s over achieving and being an ambassador at 24.
I have multiple degrees and studied at Shida Uni but I wasn’t appointed to the UN in Geneva at 22 and an ambassador at 24 on the basis of studying in Shida (which is a better uni than Minchuan I will have you know😄).
I’ve seen the other ambassadors ,one is also a youngish daughter /niece of a certain king :laughing:.

2 Likes

You’re just not trying hard enough…to make the right connections. :grin:

1 Like

I wasn’t born with the right connections.
But hey scrappy Scranton Joe Biden made it to the top eventually.

1 Like