New 24-year old Nicaraguan ambassador to Taiwan

Can’t find much about her- what connections does she have?

Not sure if srs … or making a sly reference to Bill Clinton and his cigars.

It wouldn’t be appropriate to disclose this info but I can tell you she was posted in Geneve before coming to Taiwan. You don’t just get posted to Geneve at 21-22 years old.

3 Likes

And she’s gone along with her country
Subway car dedicated to Central America also gone for repaint

She is kinda cute wonder if she got any action on the roc

Prophecy, from October 2020!

Guy

4 Likes

It wasn’t a hard prediction.

Yes it’s always better to keep a sober perspective on these matters.

Wonder when Ortega will be back for Round Three with the ROC?

Guy

I wonder whether they gave the job to a 24 year old because they knew the game was up anyway and so it didn’t matter, or if Beijing had had a word and suggested rubbing Taiwan’s nose in it for good measure?

Taiwan’s best off without ties to these banana republics. It’s not like they’re getting Taiwan representation at any international organisations, and who wants ties with people like Ortega?

2 Likes

Belarus, Cuba, Russia etc., which says it all.

2 Likes

They like their nonces.

…the US

What if there was a way, overnight , to create tens of thousands of permanent and globally connected ‘foreign allies’ right here in Taiwan by just changing the law and allowing them to be Taiwanese too …It wouldn’t even need to cost a penny. 🤷

Not enough face involved ?

5 Likes

He forgot Iran. Big investments in Venezuela and certain parts of Central America we pretend not to know of…

Hell no, please.

However, his children are already groomed and ready to take over. Somoza Dynasty II.

I love the comment of a reporter in Nicaragua that commented on the Beijing ceremonies of signing in One China worshippers as “a family affair”. We are not back to banana republic dictatorship. We went all the way back to feudal.

Didn’t they just apply sanctions?
US slaps sanctions on Nicaragua officials, citing ‘sham’ election | Joe Biden News | Al Jazeera

I think his adopted daughter was groomed for something else: Zoilamérica Narváez.

Disgusting. And yet, there he is.

1 Like

Indeed. And now he has China’s backing. He’s not leaving anytime soon.

Where is the School of the Americas when u need them? :laughing:

1 Like

Depends if you mean diplomatic ties.