New arrival

I just came here a few days and married to a Taiwanese. Would get an ARC and like to know what are the requirements? Are there any changes? Thanks

Do I still need a health check? I have already done this in my homecountry as required by TECO when applying for singleness and marriage.

Hirobo congratulations on getting married and on moving to Taiwan - I’d like to wish you every happiness on behalf of all at F.Com

I can’t really help you son, but I sure would like to know where I can do this:

[quote=“hirobo”]…applying for singleness…[/quote] :astonished:

It’s a quantum physics state. Visa required for entry, but no exit except by pairing or fluorescence.
:homer:

[quote=“maunaloa”]It’s a quantum physics state. Visa required for entry, but no exit except by pairing or fluorescence.
:homer:[/quote]

Great.
I guess blue angels don’t count…

What you need will differ depending on your circumstances. Get your Taiwanese wife to call the NIA (National Immigration Office). Surely that’s the whole point of getting a Taiwanese wife - having an unpaid secretary. :laughing:
http://www.immigration.gov.tw/immig_eng/aspcode/main4.asp

and banker.

Now, back to blue angels. OSHA will soon require a warning label issued during fraternity hazing that blue angels and other attempted self-immolation are hazardous to your singleness, as well as your oysters.

If the health check contains all tests required for ARC and is not older than 3 months, properly tanslated, notarized and legalized by TECO it will do I guess …

Thanks for all your replies. Is the health check a compulsory requirement or just in case they
need it? Is the 3 months validity counted from the passing of the health check or from being notarized by TECO?

[quote=“hirobo”]Thanks for all your replies. Is the health check a compulsory requirement or just in case they
need it? Is the 3 months validity counted from the passing of the health check or from being notarized by TECO?[/quote]

Necessary and from the date of issue from the hospital it is done at.

[quote=“the chief”]I can’t really help you son, but I sure would like to know where I can do this:

You need a cert. to certify that you’re not married then it must be aunthenticated by TECO

I gone directly to NIA and inquire the requirement for ARC (JFRV)
Here’s what you need to provide :
2 photos ( 3.5 x 4.5cm)
Health Check ( NTD 1500 for Male 1600 for female ) ( 7 working days )
Local Police clearance ( 3 working days )
Marriage certificate ( authenticated by TECO if married overseas)
Police clearance from your home country ( authenticated by TECO )
Household Registration ( your name should be included )
NTD 1000 for one year validity

You’re lucky. Most guys have to wait at least 6 months.

Wait 6 months for what? ARC?

No, to find a new wife in Taiwan. :smiley:

He! He! maybe more.
By the way, I was told by NIA that immigration officer will come
to visit us at home to verify our marriage. Will they really come
to see us? Will they come unannounced? Does anyone has been
visited and what did they ask?

I’m not sure, but I guess they ask questions of a sexual nature. If either of you have a birthmark hidden by underpants, that’s the first thing you’ll want to mention and display. :neutral:

But, do it right. Don’t just meet them at the door saying, “I’ve got a birthmark on my ass! See!” :moon: :nyah:

[quote=“hirobo”]He! He! maybe more.
By the way, I was told by NIA that immigration officer will come
to visit us at home to verify our marriage. Will they really come
to see us? Will they come unannounced? Does anyone has been
visited and what did they ask?[/quote]
One came to my house once. He had no official ID, just a namecard, so he got told to fuck the FUCK offa my damn porch. He never came back.

[quote=“hirobo”]He! He! maybe more. By the way, I was told by NIA that immigration officer will come
to visit us at home to verify our marriage. Will they really come to see us? Will they come unannounced?

Does anyone has been visited and what did they ask?[/quote]

Not that I know of… But then again they wouldn’t come to where I live anyways.