For those of you who don’t “hablo español,” Chosun Ilbo is Spanish for “Chosun Daily.”
- Country with the most dazzling economy in 2020 is the one with 23 million people called Taiwan. Yes, it said country.
- Executive Yuan estimates growth at 2.54% for 2020.
- International organizations peg Korea at 0.9% and China at 1.9%.
- First time Taiwan surpassed China since 1991 in growth.
- Taiwan will grow 3.2% this year.
- Taiwanese GDP per capita will surpass $30,000 USD, surpassing Korea’s levels.
- Among countries with more than 20 million in population, Taiwan’s growth is #1.
- Korea’s per-capita income surpassed Taiwan in 2003 and has since extended its lead.
- What has happened in recent years? Attitudes towards Beijing. Taiwan distanced itself.
Moon government hitched itself to China.
Anyhow, (9) is the only reason he pulled out of that article (there’s a lot more). He went off into his own explanation.