New Diplomacy Game Start

You are maxed out?! :frowning:
If anyone is thinking of backing out because of time constraints, hand me your spot. Iā€™d really like to play if anyone would rather watch a game played rather than learn from playing.

[quote=ā€œQuirkyā€]You are maxed out?! :frowning:
If anyone is thinking of backing out because of time constraints, hand me your spot. Iā€™d really like to play if anyone would rather watch a game played rather than learn from playing.[/quote]

I think we need a seventh. Are you in?

Kinda the same.

Risk is for children and Diplomacy is for adults. :wink:

Iā€™m good with any country.

It seems I was just to late for a place. Oh well. If someone drops out, let me know.

Ok, how we starting this up?

Youā€™ll know when itā€™s time for you to know.

Youā€™ll know when itā€™s time for you to know.[/quote]

Is that a challenge?! I will defeat you!

You cheeky Frenchy. England was the one sending out the offers, but being ignored by a bunch of wops and dagoes who had already made up their tiny little minds to screw him.

Do we have enough players to start two new games? One player from each game could GM the other.

[quote=ā€œLorettaā€]
Do we have enough players to start two new games? One player from each game could GM the other.[/quote]

How about a Gunboat game?

Miltownkid,

In this new game, can you please but folks who are not burdened by an overflow of intelligence and wisdom next to me?

[quote=ā€œDurins Baneā€]Miltownkid,

In this new game, can you please but folks who are not burdened by an overflow of intelligence and wisdom next to me?[/quote]
Compared to the mental gymnastic skill that DB possesses that could be anyone, couldnā€™t it?

Whatā€™s this Gunboat game you keep talking about. Do I need to do a google?

[quote=ā€œmiltownkidā€][quote=ā€œDurins Baneā€]Miltownkid,

In this new game, can you please but folks who are not burdened by an overflow of intelligence and wisdom next to me?[/quote]
Compared to the mental gymnastic skill that DB possesses that could be anyone, couldnā€™t it?

Whatā€™s this Gunboat game you keep talking about. Do I need to do a google?[/quote]

Gunboat is when you donā€™t know who the other players are. All negociations are done through Press. Which makes a Black Press Gunbaot game very interesting. There is also a no-Press Gunboat game where you make alliances through the moves you makeā€¦lots of guessing and you need a large set of Kahonas to play.

Does anyone want tot playtest my new Diplomacy variant sometime soon (when I finish it)?

Itā€™s called Pendragon Diplomacy - Diplomacy in the age of King Arthur. Seven powers are:

Arthurā€™s army (Celts)
The Welsh (Celts)
The Romano-British (Romanized Celts)
Lotā€™s northern army (Celts)
The Picts
The Saxons
The Angles

The rules vary with special units/technology.

I just gotta make the map, and tweak the special rules.

Brian

[quote=ā€œBu Lai Enā€]Does anyone want tot playtest my new Diplomacy variant sometime soon (when I finish it)?

Itā€™s called Pendragon Diplomacy - Diplomacy in the age of King Arthur. Seven powers are:

Arthurā€™s army (Celts)
The Welsh (Celts)
The Romano-British (Romanized Celts)
Lotā€™s northern army (Celts)
The Picts
The Saxons
The Angles

The rules vary with special units/technology.

I just gotta make the map, and tweak the special rules.

Brian[/quote]

Count me in. Iā€™m always game. I want to playtest your variant with the new love of my lifeā€¦absinthe.

Iā€™d like to play Turkey, if I may be so boldā€¦ :slight_smile:

I am 7 if the space is open.

Durins Bane
miltownkid
Maoman
Tempo Gain
Bu Lai En
Frost
Quirky

I have these seven down as the players. Is this correct?

I prefer Austria.

Feel free to post your preferences or mail me. I think itā€™ll be a few weeks (or months) before we start so thereā€™s no hurry. Am I thinking correctly?