New drug delays male orgasms, study finds

The first drug formulated to treat premature ejaculation delays climax and also increases reported satisfaction, researchers said on Monday.

I’m sure this news will have have some people rejoicing. Ahem. Not me of course.

It’s great that they have developed something to combat this problem, but at the same time it’s tragic that Western medicine is so dominated by treating symptoms rather than targeting the causes of problems. Most of these problems could be cured, not just treated, with proper education and lifestyle changes. Lack of exercise, leading to lack of physical stamina and endurance, obesity, poor circulation, as well as poor dietary habits are the main factors behind these problems. A few changes in how one lives, coupled with some education about the bodily mechanisms behind these sorts of problems and some therapeutic techniques and it would be almost unheard of.

Truly, it’s wonderful that they’ve come up with another magic pill, especially for those who truly are unable to fix things so easily with simple lifestyle changes, but for most of the people affected, it would be nice to see a change in the way we perceive these problems and how to effectively prevent them.

A good, older friend, told me(he was ±50)
“When you are young, you have to concentrate and try not to come(orgasm),
When you older, you must concetrate and try to come(orgasm)”
Truer words have yet to be spoken.

Just drink LOTS of beer :wink:

Men have orgasm? I did not know that.

That explains that ad in the personals.

Damn, I wish I had that problem … it takes me forever and I’m only 27 … :s

baseball…baseball…baseball…

:unamused: