New hobby (posing dead)

After flash mobbing the next hit?

bbs.nate.com/BBS?p_bbs_id=bbs002 … p_send_dt=

Darn Rascal:

I almost thought… well it’s nice to see that you are still here… How does one play this? It’s all in Korean no?

My friends and I used to do that when we were in elementary school. I still have some of the photos. My favourite is where we were lying outside a house wearing our school uniforms, and somebody took photos from the balcony.
Sigh. Brings back memories…

My sister inlaw is going to kill me…notice the sinister “Hello Kitty” in the background? :shock:

Caves will be suing…

Nice sofa…pool of blood would look even better and cover that awful floor.
This is a weird thread.

[quote=“Alien”]Nice sofa…pool of blood would look even better and cover that awful floor.
This is a weird thread.[/quote]

That floor is vintage Taiwan, circa 30 years ago.

When your buddies are passed out, have you tried putting their hands in some warm water… it’s “supposed” to make them piss in their sleep.

:laughing:

of course the more trad gag is using a jiffy marker on their faces.

the things we do for fun.

The bag was the murder weapon.

[quote]When your buddies are passed out, have you tried putting their hands in some warm water… it’s “supposed” to make them piss in their sleep.

icon_lol.gif

of course the more trad gag is using a jiffy marker on their faces.

the things we do for fun.[/quote]

Slide a peeled banana into the back of their underwear, wake them up, and make sure that they can’t get to the bathroom to learn the ghastly truth.

Does the banana trick work in bars, say Carnegie’s as well?

Just wondering.

Tip: Don’t this in your own home.

I am and probably will be for a long time … not sure about you though. :wink: :laughing:

[quote=“Rascal”]After flash mobbing the next hit?

bbs.nate.com/BBS?p_bbs_id=bbs002 … p_send_dt=[/quote]

Those poses remind me of the last time I went to the bank at lunch time (I’m referring to the staff, not the customers).

Many of the Taiwanese high school students I see already appear dead. They have no need to pose.

[quote=“E-clectic”]Many of the Taiwanese high school students I see already appear dead. They have no need to pose.[/quote] :laughing:
If you’ve ever taught adult English classes in the evenings (thank God I don’t have to teach any more), they’re just as lifeless.

Anybody see the movie “Harold and Maude”? Besides all that hot granny-on-highschool boy action that made it a cult classic among women whose boyfriends are younger than them, it has lots of great death-faking scenes.