New Indoor Soccer Practice for Kindergarten Aged Players

I’m starting a new practice for K2 and K3 kindergarten students. The practice is every Saturday from 11a.m. to 12p.m. at the Tai-Da Sports Center.

More info here:
reddragons.sc/2008/09/new-pr … -aged.html

I also have two other practices. One for grades 1-3 and one for grades 4-6. More info also on the same site as above.

Do you have a phone number to register or should they just turn up?

I’m assuming someone involved can speak Chinese, right?

Wow, that’s fantastic.

What does K2/K3 mean? Is that about ages 5-6?

My girl won’t be 5 till next Feb, but she/we would probably be interested.

Thanks for the response guys!

[quote=“Mugatu”]Do you have a phone number to register or should they just turn up?

I’m assuming someone involved can speak Chinese, right?[/quote]

I can speak Chinese, but I already coach 3 hours on Saturday mornings and the guy who’s coaching this practice can’t. However, there will definitely be a couple of Taiwanese moms and dads around who could answer any questions. Also, most of the players attend immersion English kindergartens in the neighborhood and would thus also be able to translate if you are patient enough. The practices are conducted in English.

You don’t need to call to register, but you’re welcome to call me for any info that you can’t find on the site in my sig. You can find my number on the site or I could pm it to you.

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]Wow, that’s fantastic.

What does K2/K3 mean? Is that about ages 5-6?

My girl won’t be 5 till next Feb, but she/we would probably be interested.[/quote]

K2 + 3 are the final two years of kindergarten (the two years before elementary school) and I think your daughter probably fits into that age group. She’s more than welcome to come and try once to see if she likes it before deciding if she wants to join.

There will be a practice this weekend even though it’s Double Ten Day on Friday.