New IP insult thread!

Hi,

It occurred to me that some folks out there might feel left out and lonely, unable to take advantage of all that forumosa has to offer because – due to a lack of knowledge of the government of Ghana, the economy of Eritrea or the civil rights situation in Croatia (and an unwillingness to bullshit through the topic) – they feel incapable of participating in a good, hearty round of personal insults and online attacks. Doesn’t matter if you’re a masochist or sadist, the IP forum seems to provide satisfaction for all.

So, it got me thinking. Why should IP threads get bogged down in all that tangential political discussion and need to provide links to credible evidence supporting ones position, that no one really knows anything about anyway, when the real meat of the discussion is the insults? Why not discard the facade of intellectual banter and jump right into the heart of it.

Some may dismiss such an idea as IP Lite, but such criticism would be misplaced. In fact, an IP thread where posters can revel in crude, biased, ignorant insults without pretense of actual knowledge would be the epitome of IP.

In that spirit, I’d like to start off with a few basic observations:

1. You’re just a fucking wanker and don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.
  2. It’s idiots like you who are responsible for the sorry state of affairs in the Mid-East.
  3. Your views on terrorism and the Catholic Church further establish what an ignorant nincompoop you are.
  4. Ha! Frickin’ commie, liberal, neo-con, conservative scum.
  5. As well, your mama wears army boots.

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]
3. Your views on terrorism and the Catholic Church further establish what an ignorant nincompoop you are.[/quote]

From a semi-devout Catholic HOW DARE you insult over 2000 years of tradition. Better not rip any pictures of the Pope or I’ll be over there to rip you a new one. :smiley:

I’ll be saying a rosary for you. You heathen.

No, it’s idiots like you who don’t listen to idiots like me who listen to idiots like him who are responsible. Get it right, idiot.

You guys call those insults? Jeez, why don’t you go back to playing with your dolls. Being attacked like you is like being savaged by a dead sheep.

Besides, I wasn’t speaking to you, Nama, I was speaking to that one idiot – you know who you are – who thinks he owns this forum. Obviously, failure has gone to his head. He’s the kind of guy who will end up dying in his own arms. I used to think he was obnoxious and ignorant, but then I came to discover the opposite is true: he’s ignorant and obnoxious.

Neo-Hamiltonian pulchritudinist! :raspberry:

Ohhhhh! Is that the cry of the Yellow-Assed California Wussie I hear?

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]You guys call those insults? Jeez, why don’t you go back to playing with your dolls. Being attacked like you is like being savaged by a dead sheep.

Besides, I wasn’t speaking to you, Nama, I was speaking to that one idiot – you know who you are – who thinks he owns this forum. Obviously, failure has gone to his head. He’s the kind of guy who will end up dying in his own arms. I used to think he was obnoxious and ignorant, but then I came to discover the opposite is true: he’s ignorant and obnoxious.

Neo-Hamiltonian pulchritudinist! :raspberry:[/quote]

Oh I know you were speaking to me. It’s on now. takes off earrings and gets the Vaseline :raspberry:

Hot damn!!!

I think that we could all learn a lesson from Dick Cheney.

[quote]THE VICE PRESIDENT: Fuck off.

SENATOR LEAHY: Pardon me?

THE VICE PRESIDENT: You heard me, Vermonster. Pull that fucking hemp thong out of your gaping, maple-syrup-gushing man cunt and fuck off. Asshole.

SENATOR LEAHY: Mr. Vice President – may I remind you that the rules which govern the hallowed citadel of democracy in which you and I now stand expressly forbid the use of X-rated language and–

THE VICE PRESIDENT: Look around, stupid fucking numb nuts snatch. The fucking Senate’s not in fucking session. If it were, you’d see a fucking sea of fucking useless suits waddling around like fucking faggot penguins with their fucking shitholes stuffed with special fucking interest money. Think you’re any fucking better, you fuck? Here… let me write something down for you…

[Brief pause as Vice President writes something on piece of paper, has clerk pass it to Senator who opens it.}

SENATOR LEAHY: This says “Fuck Off!”

THE VICE PRESIDENT: HA! Fuck, yeah![/quote]

MFGR!

:laughing: :bravo: :notworthy:

Oooh, mfgr,

Didn’t reading that hurt your eyes, what with all those bad words? :unamused:

Tigerman, what’s between Cheney and Leahy stays between them. The only things that hurt my eyes is Tara Reid’s scarred-up nipples from her last boob job and your wrestling costume, but in different ways of course.

Doesn’t that call to arms just sound way better in German?

“Er trat zu mir, daß einige Völker heraus link und einsam dort heraus fühlen konnten auf, nicht imstande, Nutzen aus diesem ganzem forumosa zu ziehen muß anbieten, weil – wegen eines Mangels an Wissen der Regierung von Ghana, der Wirtschaft von Eritrea oder von Zivilrechtsituation im Kroatien (und der Abneigung zum Bullshit durch das Thema) – sie vom Teilnehmen an einem guten, herzlichen Umlauf der persönlichen Beleidigungen und an on-line-Angriffen unfähig fühlen. Nicht, wenn Sie ein Masochist oder eine Sadist sind, macht das IP Forum scheint, Zufriedenheit für alle zur Verfügung zu stellen aus.”

Just needs a couple more ‘!’ and of course many of these words are way too short.

babelfish.altavista.com/

[quote=“games”]
Doesn’t that call to arms just sound way better in German?[/quote]

I speak German only when I’m kicking my dog.

Doesn’t that call to arms just sound way better in German?

“Er trat zu mir, daß einige Völker heraus link und einsam dort heraus fühlen konnten auf, nicht imstande, Nutzen aus diesem ganzem forumosa zu ziehen muß anbieten, weil – wegen eines Mangels an Wissen der Regierung von Ghana, der Wirtschaft von Eritrea oder von Zivilrechtsituation im Kroatien (und der Abneigung zum Bullshit durch das Thema) – sie vom Teilnehmen an einem guten, herzlichen Umlauf der persönlichen Beleidigungen und an on-line-Angriffen unfähig fühlen. Nicht, wenn Sie ein Masochist oder eine Sadist sind, macht das IP Forum scheint, Zufriedenheit für alle zur Verfügung zu stellen aus.”

Just needs a couple more ‘!’ and of course many of these words are way too short.

babelfish.altavista.com/[/quote]

Es scheint mir, daß sich einige dort draußen ausgesperrt und alleingelassen fühlen, unfähig ihren Nutzen aus dem zu ziehen, was Forumosa zu bieten hat, da sie auf Grund mangelnden Wissens der ghanesischen Regierung, der Wirtschaft von Eritrea oder der Bürgerrechtssituation in Kroatien (sowie dem Wiederwillen nicht durch das ganze Thema hindurch Scheiße zu labern), sich unfähig fühlen, an einer guten und herzhaften Runde persönlicher Beleidigungen und online Beschimpfungen teilzuhaben.
Egal ob man Masochist oder Sadist ist, daß IP Forum bietet für jeden seine eigene Befreidigung.

Found no space for some !!!, but if you want I can create you some long words.
:smiley:

George Bush smells.

You have to say it in German.

You have to say it in German.[/quote]

George Bush stinkt!

Oh Man, do I need to do all the work for you guys… :wink:

You have to say it in German.[/quote]Sorry

Gregory ßüsch ist smellisch. How’s that ?

You have to say it in German.[/quote]Sorry

Gregory ßüsch ist smellisch. How’s that ?[/quote]

Wunderbar!!! Das is gut!

Too much time on your hands guys. Hmm, like Bush in the Oval office.