It occurred to me that some folks out there might feel left out and lonely, unable to take advantage of all that forumosa has to offer because – due to a lack of knowledge of the government of Ghana, the economy of Eritrea or the civil rights situation in Croatia (and an unwillingness to bullshit through the topic) – they feel incapable of participating in a good, hearty round of personal insults and online attacks. Doesn’t matter if you’re a masochist or sadist, the IP forum seems to provide satisfaction for all.
So, it got me thinking. Why should IP threads get bogged down in all that tangential political discussion and need to provide links to credible evidence supporting ones position, that no one really knows anything about anyway, when the real meat of the discussion is the insults? Why not discard the facade of intellectual banter and jump right into the heart of it.
Some may dismiss such an idea as IP Lite, but such criticism would be misplaced. In fact, an IP thread where posters can revel in crude, biased, ignorant insults without pretense of actual knowledge would be the epitome of IP.
In that spirit, I’d like to start off with a few basic observations:
- You’re just a fucking wanker and don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.
- It’s idiots like you who are responsible for the sorry state of affairs in the Mid-East.
- Your views on terrorism and the Catholic Church further establish what an ignorant nincompoop you are.
- Ha! Frickin’ commie, liberal, neo-con, conservative scum.
- As well, your mama wears army boots.