New IP insult thread!

I thought Bush was spending more time in the Offal Orifice these days with his fellow administration ass-hatters.

Total crap. Here is how it ought to be:

[quote]Ze Georgenen Busch ißt dem Stinkenen von dem Humpumpenen auf die Verandaballustradengeländer auf meinen Oberhauptquartierhinterausgangstürschanierlackanstrichglasierung gottverdammt!!![/quote] :notworthy:
Ya, ist Stinkenpantsen.

Warum sind Sie hier in dieser Forum? Wie kommen Sie hier? Gehen Sie zuruck in der Openischer Forum bitte!

Games: ausgezeichnet!

[quote=“mofangongren”]Tigerman, what’s between Cheney and Leahy stays between them. The only things that hurt my eyes is Tara Reid’s scarred-up nipples from her last boob job and your wrestling costume, but in different ways of course.

[/quote]

That TigerMASK!

not Tigerman. :raspberry:

where did you get the Cheneye thing? The Onion?

Well I just figured out that “George Bush ißt Stinkpansen” actually means “George Bush eats stinky rumen.” Must be something like stinky toufu.

Anyhow my mistake sorry. In ze old days people got shot for such things. :blush:

Anyhow, korrected ze “z” for ze “ß”, ja!

Well I just figured out that “George Bush ißt Stinkpansen” actually means “George Bush eats stinky rumen.” Must be something like stinky toufu.

Anyhow my mistake sorry. In ze old days people got shot for such things. :blush:

Anyhow, korrected ze “z” for ze “ß”, ja![/quote]

I thought bush ate Condi?!?!? :astonished:

Now isn’t calling Condi stinking rumen a bit over the top? I mean, even considered the nature of the thread …

“George Bush ißt Stinkpansen mit Reis.”

(George Bush eats stinky rumen with rice.)

Zie mussen schlagen dem Ringerdingenknopfbuttonbedienungselement von dem Forumverwaltungsratvorsitzenden zie Stinkpansen zie.

Dem neuen Forumgesetzregeln!!! Jawoll!

Ah Games…

So you are NOT German after all…

[quote=“games”]
Zie mussen schlagen dem Ringerdingenknopfbuttonbedienungselement von dem Forumverwaltungsratvorsitzenden zie Stinkpansen zie.

Dem neuen Forumgesetzregeln!!! Jawoll![/quote]

:smiley: :bravo:

sehr sehr gut…I laughed so hard when I read that!

vielen dank! :notworthy:

[quote=“fred smith”]Ah Games…

So you are NOT German after all…[/quote]

This thread is getting out of hand. :fume:

You are twice as little German as I am :raspberry:

Is it?

You have not seen my well-fed girth recently or you would not be making such a statement.

Anyway, I merely assumed from the phraseology that you were using in the previous exchange that you simply could not be German after all, unless, perhaps, you are Bavarian, and I don’t mean Wurzburg, Bayreuth or Bamberg… I mean the south… something with a lot of cows, pastures, eidelweiss and half-timbered twee villages… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

The little dorf of Ravensburg comes to mind… :smiling_imp:

That’s just Fischer emulation and you damn well know it. Don’t blame me for your abject devotion. :raspberry:

Bavarians are Germans? Riiiiight. :loco:

Gosh! What a cheap shot at my handle. :noway:

Ravensburger games

But then, what was to be expected of this thread? I am shocked … shocked :unamused:

Ach Games:

It is okay to be Bavarian (and southern Bavarian at that! The very thought gives me lactose intolerance!). In fact, I have met some very charming inn owners who were Bavarian. :smiling_imp: The others owned lovely shops making things out of carved wood. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: Still others owned and the most charming pretzel stands you would find anywhere. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: Best of all, were the pretzels that were shaped like a cuckoo clock. Amazing. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I wouldn’t know, but I guess it is better to be German :wink:

Be that as it may, I notice that you did not deny being any of the following:

1. Bavarian
  2. Southern Bavarian
  3. Rural Southern Bavarian
  4. Rural Southern Bavarian in a village with LOTS of cows
  5. Owning an inn in said region
  6. Owning a shop that carves wood
  7. Owning a pretzel stand
  8. Owning a pretzel stand that makes pretzels in the shape of cuckoo clocks

Anything else you have to say for yourself my Ravensburger friend? hahahahahaahahahahaha

haahhahahahahahhahahahahhaha

hiohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoh

heheheheheheheheeheheheheheehehheheheheeheh

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Fred

[quote=“fred smith”]Be that as it may, I notice that you did not deny being any of the following:

1. Bavarian
  2. Southern Bavarian
  3. Rural Southern Bavarian
  4. Rural Southern Bavarian in a village with LOTS of cows
  5. Owning an inn in said region
  6. Owning a shop that carves wood
  7. Owning a pretzel stand
  8. Owning a pretzel stand that makes pretzels in the shape of cuckoo clocks[/quote]

And neither did you that your girth is because of slavish emulation of your role model J. Fischer.

Who looks worse now, huh? :smiley:

Is that games up front leading the march?

[quote=“fred smith”]Ach Games:

It is okay to be Bavarian (and southern Bavarian at that! The very thought gives me lactose intolerance!). In fact, I have met some very charming inn owners who were Bavarian. [/quote]

But did they like school voucher programs?