New Mario Kart Wii Game with Wheel

Hi guys, as the title says where can I get the US version? I was in charge of it and the Costco one is Japanese and it doesn’t work on our US Wii console. Amazon and eBay would charge more for shiping than the game itself.

Thanks for any leads.

[quote=“914”]Hi guys, as the title says where can I get the US version? I was in charge of it and the Costco one is Japanese and it doesn’t work on our US Wii console. Amazon and eBay would charge more for shiping than the game itself.

Thanks for any leads.[/quote]
The basement of the Nova store near Taipei Main Station is your best bet-they have a video game store with everything. If it’s available in Taiwan, they will have it or can order it. If they don’t have it, no one will. My bet is that the licensing is such that only the Japanese version is available in Taiwan.

Anothe rplace to look would be Taipei City Mall, there are plenty of stores in the underground. We found our old style Mario Kart cheaper than elsewhere. Also, try Wangnien Building. There is a place at the corner -farthest left hand corner- of the fourth floor, older than dirt, what he doesn’t have he can get, too.