Mexican food joint - “遊牧 to go Nomad” >>closing soon<<

Man now I am hungry for Mexican food.

My favorite is tacos :frowning:

1 Like

@Nomad4ever, I filled out the “Suggest an Edit” on Google Maps for Ramble Cafe and it asked if it was for a “change of business.” Hope that’s the right one location…

Yeah it is the right location. In Chinese its 樂業街43號

I didn’t change the hours as I don’t know them. But I did include the number provided from the FB page.

I dont recognize that phone number…

You don’t recognize the number on your To Go Nomad Facebook page??

I didnt enter that number. Not sure how it came up

Should we call it and find out? :howyoudoin:

do it

No answer. Got a prerecorded/automated message which plays if you don’t setup your voicemail.

Good luck with the business, Nomad4ever! By the way, I suggest you add two simple items to the menu, a plain quesadilla (shouldn’t cost much) and quesadilla with just chorizo added. I’m not in that area much but if I were, I’d want a plain quesadilla for my kids, at a good price point, in addition to something bigger for each adult.

3 Likes

You should put a double meat option for people like me. I’ll come for sure if you do.

1 Like

I love Mexican food, I will definitely pay it a visit the moment I come back to Taiwan in June.

1 Like

I went and visited. I got a chicken burrito with extra cheese and extra beef. Also a pork quesadilla. Both satisfying. The meat is actually really nicely cooked and not those cheap quality tasting ones. She also makes homemade hot sauce that’s good. Will definitely go again and recommend.

13 Likes

I can do kids quesadilla for ya, no sweat!

No problema! Just give me a heads up next time you order- cheers!

I’m actually craving another burrito haha.

2 Likes

No problema! Just give me a heads up next time you order- and thanks again for coming in today, cheers!

what type of mexican? I used to live in san diego, where we had some of the best mexican food around. no place in taiwan comes close, but el sabrosso and macho taco are both decent enough. how does your new place compare? I’ll be sure to check it out sometime too.

I lived in Texas so I’m used to good Mexican and Tex mex. it’s better than macho taco for sure. Give it a try. I find it satisfactory for my Mexican cravings.