Mexican food joint - “遊牧 to go Nomad” >>closing soon<<

I was with you until you said Macho Taco. They are not decent enough.

4 Likes

Hear hear

I was trained by an executive chef working in 5 star hotel and resorts, his training was in French cuisine so it’s not authentically Mexican, more “creative” Mexican. I use free range chicken for soup stock and American beef- oven roasted at low temperature for 10 hours. I’ve been to both Macho taco and el saboroso, I’m quite different from them (and cheaper!)

Taiwan has made my standards for edible western food extremely low.

3 Likes

This is a good thing!

1 Like

Veggie lovers/ vegan might wanna try the Roasted Veggie platter: Yam, cauliflower, organic black beans, corn and Kale!! Not easy to get kale in Taiwan- so stoked to have found some.

2 Likes

Really? I can recommend a bunch of good restaurants serving amazing western food, but $$$$$

There’s good western food. You just have to avoid the bad ones and know which is good.

1 Like

I think we found the place for our next happy hour guys…

…wait, I forgot we don’t have happy hours. :wall:

Yeah, pretty sure you’re looking at a Miserable Hour, if anything…

But we could all turn up incognito and then play guess the poster. It’d be a barrel of laughs.

1 Like

It doesn’t make much difference when you hate everyone :idunno:

1 Like

Don’t grunts of disgust still count as laughter these days?

1 Like

You guys all look the same to me anyways

What are the hours? I can’t tell from FB or Google.

I just had a pulled pork burrito. Very nice and perfect portion for me. It had some beans, rice, cabbage. Next time, I’ll ask for more hot sauce. The place is very clean and the owner knows how to properly prepare food.

6 Likes

Thanks for coming in today :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like the hot sauce, I also like a lot of it with my burrito. But for me, the regular size is way too small, need to go with the large. The pinto beans were correct which is rare in taiwan.

1 Like

I made new hot sauce today! Fresh habanero peppers from southern Taiwan and pineapple. It’s a killer! I dare you to try😆

6 Likes

According to the fbook posts, it was converted from a hair salon. Perhaps a coffee shop before then?

Guy