New Online Radio 24 h!

Listen to it from anywhere!!!
www.random.fm
Since almost everybody here in Taiwan is connected to the internet via wireless, you shouldn’t miss the new webradio! The best sound for the best people![b] :slight_smile: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

[quote=“Hakime”]Listen to it from anywhere!!!
www.random.fm
Since almost everybody here in Taiwan is connected to the internet via wireless, you shouldn’t miss the new webradio! The best sound for the best people![b] :slight_smile: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:[/quote]

Not from my computer. Not because of technical problems. Because you sir, are a spammer. We don’t cotton to no spammers in these here parts. The only good spammer is a dead spammer. You can spam us when you can pry the spammer out of our spammy dead hands.

Hey Mister George W. Bush, I think you totally misunderstood ! What’s wrong with it when I recommend a good tip regarding an online radio? It’s a good radio and maybe you are not interested in it but I can imagine that many people are always thankful for such tips! Or are you one of those people who always need to give comment to everything? Relax! :loco: It’s just a tip!

I think the Gumper was posting about your habit of spamming, i.e. cross-posting the same message ove3r and over again in different forums.

FYI:

It is against [color=red]the rules[/color] to spam.

[quote]
What Is Spam?

Some common examples of spam:
[ul][li]Multiple back-to-back posts are spam. If you wish to add to a post you just made, please go back to that post and use the edit function to add the additional information. Do not create a new post.
[/li]
[li]Cross-posting the same or similar messages in different forums/threads is spam. Post a topic once in the most appropriate forum. If a moderator moves your post to what he or she feels is a more appropriate forum, respect their decision. Cross-posted messages will be deleted or floundered.
[/li]
[li]Quoting others without adding text of your own is spam. Try to keep the text relevant to the topic as much as possible.
[/li]
[li]Posting stupidity is spam. Posts deemed by a moderator to have no value to the forum they are posted in may be deleted or floundered.
[/li]
[li]Messages deliberately posted in an inappropriate forum is spam, and will be deleted or floundered. Post in the correct forum. If you aren’t sure which forum to post in then state this in your post and one of the moderators will move it for you, if necessary.
[/li]
[li]Posting totally unrelated material is spam and will be deleted or floundered. Digressions from the topic are allowed so long as it is in direct reply to a previous post, or it is linked in some way.
[/li]
[li]Gravedigging is spam. Replying to old topics is spam if you have nothing substantial to add to the topic and are just doing it to bring the topic back up to the top. Gravedigging replies may be floundered or deleted.[/li][/ul][/quote]
Thank you for your immediate attention and compliance.

Maoman
Forumosa Admin

O.k. sorry! I didn’t know that you’ll count it as spam, it’s just because I couldn’t find an appropriate classified section for that! Sorry.

Much better. :bravo:

And welcome to Forumosa. You have no idea how that above-quoted post will put you in immediate good stead amongst us. Especially after such a rocky start. :wink:

On behalf of all of us, welcome and keep those tips coming.

BTW, I am a sarcastic bastard. Don’t let that keep ya down.

arts and entertainment? Be sly and post in the ‘what are you listening to now post’. Like this “Wow I just checked out this new online station and it’s totally amazing, the music is great.”

It’s creative advertisment and targeting your audience.