New Scooter

Aii ya’ll. I’m in a bit of a predicament. The boy needs transportation around Taipei. Subway is out of the picture. These are my options. Electric scooter (like razor scooter), moped, electric moped, electric bike. What’re we thinkin’ boys? Idk if sidewalks would be good enough for the “Electric scooter (like razor scooter).” I need ur guys input.

Ubike. Get you a nice workout as well.

4 Likes

Ubike is a good one. GoShare (electric scooter sharing) is popular too these days.

Both of these options assume your weight doesn’t exceed 350 lbs. Otherwise it’s bus or taxis.

And how on earth did you get banned from the MRT system?

1 Like

Did he say that?

He said:

Usually anyone with an Easycard can use the subway, so I was making a logical inference.

1 Like

I was thinking he was worried about Coronavirus in a crowded subway.

But maybe he did get banned.

Easy to store and carry.

4 Likes

Essentially there was a girl on the subway and I’d just eaten some food that upset my stomach so I kept farting and she was complaining and I said that’s funny becuase I bet u eat stinky tofu everyday whats the difference then she reported me and now im banned

3 Likes

Happens to the best of us.

6 Likes

Aren’t the Easycards anonymous though?

1 Like

farting in girls face aint anonymous unfortunately

4 Likes

Then buy a new easycard?

I don’t think you went out of your way to fart in someone’s face. You farted, then she complained then you replied cheekily. I can’t imagine they took your DNA as a backup.

E Scooters are illegal to ride outside of riverside, usually gotta walk it if you see a cop.
I have 2 E- Scooters. Both are excellent
Xiaomi 19k. Good, light. 25kmh top speed
Zero 10 about 30k. Very Powerful. 45kmph top speed.

1 Like

Sorry to laugh at your pain, but this is hilarious. Banned from the subway for farting. Beautiful.

Is this what counts as a predicament these days…? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I fart on the subway all the time and get away with it. Are you sure it was you? I might have been standing close :grinning: BTW electric scooter or U bike is best

:grandpa:
Go on, tell him to get off your lawn

2 Likes

I mean, why did we even bother kicking Hitler’s ass if this was how things were gonna turn out?

Fuck Hitler, this is what happens when you go off the gold standard! :rage:

is that a valid reason to ban somebody? i’ve seen worse.