New Steakhouse & Piri Piri Chicken Restaurant in Zhongxiao Dunhua - 20% off food menu for Forumosa members!

Hi all,

Finally after 4 months of planning, renovating and recruiting through blood, sweat and tears, 11 Social: Restaurant and Wine Bar is now open!! (albeit, a soft opening)

During our soft opening period, we are currently having a limited menu, showcasing our favourite dishes and will slowly introduce them into our main menu through the next few weeks.

The concept is simple really. Food I miss when I’m back home in London, food that’s made with quality ingredients and priced reasonably. Doesn’t mean it’s all British but a large amount will be.

As this forum has helped me a lot in the past, 11 Social is offering all members who mention they are Forumosa members 20% off food made through phone reservation during our Soft Opening period (ending Sun 10th Jan).

More info can be found on our Facebook page: facebook.com/11socialtw

Thank you all!!
Steve

Thanks to Forumosa members for your support in the past month, great to meet some of you all and hope you enjoyed our food.

Please find our full menu below. For those who don’t know, we have various daily specials on our blackboard, one of which is our British Beer Battered Fish (Cod) and Homemade Twice-cooked Chips.

Further looking forward to seeing more of you in the upcoming future.

Remember: Formosa Members get 20% all food items from the evening menu

[quote=“psychy”]Hi all,

Finally after 4 months of planning, renovating and recruiting through blood, sweat and tears, 11 Social: Restaurant and Wine Bar is now open!! (albeit, a soft opening)[/quote]

Congratulations, Steve! Just created a Yelp page for you! Will find time to check it out :smiley:
yelp.com/biz/11-social-%E5% … 9%E5%8D%80